The Tottenham man insists it is a very real ambition and says his competitive drive prompts him to believe he could challenge the all-time greats by making the cut in two sports.
Captain Hugo Lloris, Toby Alderweireld, Christian Eriksen, Son Heung-min and Jan Vertonghen were among those to get acquainted with their new surroundings, where the home dressing room has leather seats with personalised screens and a charging point.
Spurs return to Premier League action on Sunday looking to bury a barren run which has spelt danger to their hopes of finishing in the top four.
Meanwhile, Hary Kane signed a six-year contract extension last year June while his Spurs boss Pochettino also extended to 2023.
Kane, joined by his partner Kate Goodland and his parents, was presented with his gong by president of the Football Association Prince William as recognition for winning the Golden Boot at the World Cup in Russian Federation previous year.
Kane added that he is inspired by Tom Brady's drive.
"Not many people thought he'd become that good, or even play in the National Football League, and he went on to become the best ever", said Kane.
A defeat to Liverpool could see Tottenham drop to fourth in the table, depending on Arsenal's result against Newcastle on Monday, and Pochettino has admitted a lack of success this season could make things hard for Spurs to hang on to their best players in the summer.
"I think it is awesome, everyone was surprised by the magnitude of the project", said Pochettino. We've got some great young players and an unbelievable manager. "Hopefully it never happens again but if it did, I would take their lead on that and whatever they wanted, we would support them".
"I think the most important thing is we want to win the game", he told Press Association Sport.
- Jussie Smollett's Criminal Charges Dropped in Attack Case
- Leadership lessons we can learn from New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern
- No Man's Sky to get VR support with Beyond update
- Nicolas Cage files for annulment 4 days after marrying GF
- Robots Fold Samsung Galaxy Fold Phone 200000 Times in Durability Test
- Manchester United vs Watford preview
- Media Is "Enemy Of The People": Donald Trump After Mueller Report
- Tip-A-Cop benefits Special Olympics
- Trump Slams Jussie Smollett Case After Charges Dropped: 'An Embarrassment'
- Everything We Know About Apple's Streaming Service, Apple TV+