When Poosh's Instagram account launched last month, plenty of people predicted that it might be a lifestyle brand or blog, after Kourtney teased her new venture with a photo of herself sitting nude on a bathroom counter (as one does), surrounded by a tea set and what looked to be beauty and wellness products.
"I actually do not, but I was Googling Armenian boys names last night. and I couldn't really find anything", Kardashian said. Though Jimmy offers the suggestion of "Jerry", Kim politely sidesteps the comment altogether. "I was truthfully thinking about just naming him Rob". "But then it's like North, Saint, Chicago, Rob". But I really was feeling that, and my brother approved that. The Rob Kardashian legacy may very well live on.
"So that's, like, our one kind of name", she added.
She continued: "I really have a hard time taking the answer no and it's about knowing how to get the answer yes".
In a video posted to his wife Kim Kardashian West's Twitter account, he said: "We'd like to make an announcement that we just booked another show".
"Well, listen, I am showing you what to do, silly person, 15 repetitions, three times, here's the move..."
"First of all, when you were my assistant, that was such a great experience for me too because ... you were such a great little student", said Jenner. "They've also talked that after this child, they are most likely done having kids".
- British MPs debate Brexit alternatives for new round of Parliament votes
- Woman accusing former Vice President Biden of misconduct speaks out
- Warren, Castro say they believe woman's claim about Biden
- US Democrats Reject Trump's Decision on Central America
- Day 5 match recaps: WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play
- Social media reacts to Neil Warnock post Chelsea defeat
- Nintendo Switch Online is free for a year with Twitch Prime
- The Avengers Assemble for Round 2 in a New Endgame Trailer
- Prince William visit to honour Christchurch attack victims
- British Lawmakers Vote Against All Brexit Alternative Plans