We also get to hear and see Thanos, and this time, he's not just chilling on a farm.
In a somewhat surprising turn of events, Marvel Studios unleashed an Avengers: Endgame "special look" packed with new footage to coincide with tickets going on sale on Tuesday. The brothers are now promoting Avengers: Endgame in India.
We know what to expect when world-famous movie franchise and an Oscar-winning music composer come together: a master-piece!
Fans have eagerly waited a year to find out the conclusion to the previous film's blockbuster cliff-hanger which ended with half the life in the universe being wiped out.
With the success of AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, it's unlikely ENDGAME will be viewers' first Marvel experience. The outcome for the world was not so great but fans ate it up - the film grossed over $2 billion worldwide.
"Avengers: Endgame" is directed by Clevelanders Joe and Anthony Russo. "I hope Marvel aficionados and music lovers enjoy the track", he had said. "We do a bit of both. You need a bigger server", one Twitter user said. "We'll just, we use like very vague terms to describe to him what is happening in the scene, because he has a very hard time keeping his mouth shut". In addition to snagging movies like Federico Fellini's La Strada, the comedy classic Some Like It Hot, the actor also does some decent impressions of Jeanne Moreau and Dustin Hoffman.
MCU enthusiasts will endure more than three hours of action and adventure with the April release of Avengers: Endgame, according to a short-and-sweet tweet last week from Fandango.
- Prince William visit to honour Christchurch attack victims
- Brunei again plans to execute gays
- US Democrats Reject Trump's Decision on Central America
- Day 5 match recaps: WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play
- Woman accusing former Vice President Biden of misconduct speaks out
- Valve teases its own Valve Index VR headset
- Nipsey Hussle Dead: Rapper Killed In Los Angeles Street
- Nintendo Switch Online is free for a year with Twitch Prime
- Sergio Aguero: Pep Guardiola hopes Man City forward not badly injured
- Lyft goes public, now trades at $82 per share