Since breaking the world record, the Sussex account has already more than doubled in size, with 2.6 million total followers on Wednesday morning.
The post features the couple in several images, meeting with members of the public and engaging in projects.
Now that Markle and Prince Harry have their own social media account, their fans opted to unfollow the Kensington Palace and this resulted to Middleton and Prince William losing followers.
This is not the first time that someone has speculated what baby Sussex will look like since Kensington Palace announced on October 15 that the newly royal couple were expecting their first child together. The ROM also welcomed their newest followers (Meghan and Harry!) with a cheeky post of some their British royal collection.
Harry Aitkenhead of Coral said: "We've been bowled over by this gamble and out of absolutely nowhere Elizabeth is the new favourite to be the name of Harry and Meghan's first child".
The Royal pair created the official page under the handle SussexRoyal on the social media platform yesterday.
The final photo shared was a stunning black and white shot of the royal couple.
"We look forward to sharing the work that drives us, the causes we support, important announcements and the opportunity to shine a light on key issues", the couple said in their post.
Interest in the account has likely been spurred by the fact that Meghan is expected to give birth in late April or early May.
- Sharp object used to kill SC college student
- Trump walks back threat to shut down Mexico border
- News of AAF suspending operations puts Fleet, fans in limbo
- Nipsey Hussle Dead: Rapper Killed In Los Angeles Street
- Woman accusing former Vice President Biden of misconduct speaks out
- Several Injured After Stampede at Nipsey Hussle Vigil
- British MPs debate Brexit alternatives for new round of Parliament votes
- US Democrats Reject Trump's Decision on Central America
- Twitter expands dark mode options on iOS
- March Madness: Auburn Okeke has torn ACL, to miss rest of tournament