Meghan and Harry are expecting their first child later this month.
The fastest time to gain one million followers was achieved by K-pop star Kang Daniels, who gained a million followers in 11 hours and 36 minutes, according to the Guinness World Records.
Just recently, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced their official Instagram account and their fans were overjoyed. The Duke and Duchess used to update their fans on their initiatives via the Kensington Palace social media channels which they shared with Kate Middleton and Prince William.
"Welcome to our official Instagram". The daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson took to the social media platform to share a pic from Harry and Meghan's engagement shoot.
Meanwhile, the most-followed Instagram account in the world is now Instagram itself, followed by footballer Cristiano Ronaldo.
The first image the couple posted welcomed people to their account.
Meghan, 37, and Harry, 34, unveiled a set of new pictures in their first post with a Royal monogram.
Aside from following the majority of their charitable endeavours - from the National Theatre to Heads Together, the Queen's Commonwealth Trust, the Mayhew, Sentebale and more - Prince Harry and Meghan have also chosen to follow one particular Canadian organization - the Royal Ontario Museum!
- May seeks Brexit delay, opposition compromise to resolve impasse
- Game of Thrones release 'official tease' for season eight
- Valve teases its own Valve Index VR headset
- US Democrats Reject Trump's Decision on Central America
- Social media reacts to Neil Warnock post Chelsea defeat
- Huawei posts increase in 2018 earnings despite criticisms
- Woman accusing former Vice President Biden of misconduct speaks out
- March Madness: Auburn Okeke has torn ACL, to miss rest of tournament
- Manchester United too much for Watford
- Sergio Aguero: Pep Guardiola hopes Man City forward not badly injured