Prince Harry questioned parents, asking "What is the benefit of having it in your household?"
The royals beat a record previously held by South Korean K-pop singer Kang Daniel, who achieved one million followers in 11 hours, 36 minutes.
Helmed by Twitter user Elle Harris, the founder of the campaign told Good Morning America, "I'm hoping that the fantastic organizations supported and represented by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex get the exposure and resources they need to carry out their missions".
I'm totally with Prince Harry on this- ban fortnite and look at wider impact of gaming and social media on health. " Painting an image of a society plagued by broken families and damaged children, the Prince proposed the somewhat radical solution of prohibiting the game altogether".
Mullins predicted that should baby Sussex be a little prince, he would bear Prince Harry's blue eyes and darker hair.
He told the news outlet's Radio 1 Newsbeat that he didn't post to his account often, but would often follow along with other users' posts.
Here's the background, via the caption: "As president of @AfricanParks, The Duke of Sussex continues to advocate for the communities and wildlife that coexist in some of the most vulnerable environments around the world. Welcome. We are so happy you are here".
He explained, "There's too much negativity surrounding mental health and it must be so hard for young people to talk about it". Let's keep reminding each other that it's okay to not be okay, and to listen to each other. "We are in a mind-altering time", he said.
Duchess Meghan is officially on maternity leave and her beau Prince Harry has pared down his royal engagements, so the two finally found some time to enjoy a chic babymoon!
- Go "extra step" to get Brexit deal, Labour MPs urge Corbyn
- Distressed Britney Spears enters mental health clinic
- Administration officials pull back Trump border threat
- Tesla shares skid as Model S and X deliveries fall by half
- The Avengers Assemble for Round 2 in a New Endgame Trailer
- Turkey's ruling AK Party to lodge objection over Istanbul voting results
- Police hunt man accused of killing rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Bernie Sanders agrees to Fox News town hall
- Pentagon says expects to resolve row with Turkey over S-400
- Harry and Meghan take the crown for Instagram record