For his SNL appearance, Harrington had shaved off his beard, giving us a "prepubescent Jon Snow" look, as he called it during his monologue. "Did you know they filmed that?!"
The Game of Thrones universe, based on the novels of George RR Martin, could ultimately rival the Star Wars and Marvel franchises that have proved so lucrative for Disney.
Sophie Turner, who was just 14 when she became Sansa Stark and had kept one of her character's corsets as a souvenir, said she would miss the months of filming outdoors in freezing Northern Ireland weather. Getting back to work on the popular HBO series helped get her through those moments.
If you're in possession of a working internet connection and basic human sentience, you're probably aware that HBO's Game of Thrones is coming to a close after its upcoming eighth season. "So I have no idea what's actually happening".
Emilia commented: "WE LOVE AND MISS YOU MAMMA [heart emojis] you're here in spirit!"
Who knows? Maybe they'll both be cool with some aunt and nephew romance?
Clarke wasn't the only one reacting to the end of the show, despite Harington's comedic gig. "They only let me see two pages of the script", he explained. I fucking hate being sick and the timing of this is a shit bag. But.
"Well, I mean, yeah", Harington responded.
A fan has posted a theory on Reddit, in which they claim to have found clues in the show's second season, which point to Dany siding with the Night King.
Hey, Agent! You may be itching to grab a gun and go fight some zombies, but there's a toxic workplace to navigate first in SNL's VR gaming skit.
"Oh, okay. My bad". What did you think of his hosting gig? Davidson-as-Evil-Incarnate wondered.
"Samwell Tarly was right!"
As for the skits, this promo for some of the potential Game of Thrones spin-offs was pretty decent.
Seven hells, this Game of Thrones: Special Victims Unit show needs to really happen!
"Dragon opens mouth", Bradley replied.
"Oh no, I don't care about that". All she wanted to know is: "What are we going to do for money now?".
USA comedy show Saturday Night Live has made light of Theresa May's Brexit woes.
- Google Confirms Arrival of Pixel 4 via Android Open Source Project
- US Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigns
- S. Korea launches 5G smartphone networks ahead of schedule
- Jobless rate rises to 5.5 per cent in March
- Go "extra step" to get Brexit deal, Labour MPs urge Corbyn
- Pep Guardiola: Phil Foden is Manchester City future
- Oregon's Women's Basketball Faces Baylor Tomorrow
- Christchurch shooting suspect ordered to undergo mental health tests
- Full Story Of Bret Hart Attacker — Zachary Madsen
- Tesla shares skid as Model S and X deliveries fall by half