Epic warns players to use Reboot Vans at their own peril, as using one will set off a loud honking sound as well as a beam of light that fires into the sky, so everybody that's nearby will know exactly what you're up to and try to take you out. So much so that Fortnite has started adding elements of Apex Legends. Players will drop a reboot card when they're eliminated in squad-based battle royale games; teammates can bring the card to a reboot van to bring some or all players back into the game. Reboot Cards look like this. With the help of the reboot card, you would be able to revive the teammate who had dropped the reboot card in the first place after being eliminated. Vans will be located near major points of interest, Epic says, so that means popular areas like Tilted Towers, Retail Row, etc. Before Respawn's game became a massive hit, Fortnite and PUBG were ruling the roost but after Apex Legends began luring players in its run to hit 50 million players in its launch month, the new game posed a serious challenge to these two. One of these features was the revolutionary pinging system that enabled users without microphones to communicate to their squadmates.
Once a Reboot Van has been used, it will be unavailable for some time. Their squadmates can bring the card to a reboot van to bring them back to life.
Epic Games finally announced what those vehicles are: The Reboot Van. "Look for further updates during Season 8", they said. If you're curious how the Reboot Van works, then we've got the details. Players will only be able to use the Reboot Van again after it has recharged.
The concept seems easy enough, but there are a few questions that still linger.
Fortnite is available now for Mobile, PC, PS4, Switch and Xbox One.
Fortnite update 8.30 is about to go live for Battle Royale and Save the World fans. The models for the Reboot Van were already in game back then. Tell us in the comments section! What else would you like to see in update 8.30?
- Borderlands Is Getting Review Bombed On Steam Over Epic Store Exclusivity
- China deal could be only weeks away
- Ecuador 'to expel' Julian Assange from London embassy 'within hours or days'
- Make way for the Jonas Sisters
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu vows to annex West Bank settlements if re-elected
- Boeing's CEO apologizes for the deadly 737 MAX airliner crashes
- Full Story Of Bret Hart Attacker — Zachary Madsen
- Pep Guardiola: Phil Foden is Manchester City future
- Rival factions continue fighting near Tripoli
- India's top court quashes tough central bank circular on resolving bad debt