Becky Lynch defeated Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair in a Winner Take All Triple Threat match to win both the Raw and Smackdown Women's Championships. Flair was not far behind from showcasing her aerial moves as she pulled off a Spanish Fly with Becky off the top rope! Rousey also put both of her opponents in her patented armbar submission at the same time. And then we have the first-ever women's main event at WrestleMania. Flair came back with a dual Natural Selections on Rousey and Lynch but could not get the pinfall. There was a touch of controversy; it didn't appear that Rousey's right shoulder was completely on the mat, but the referee's decision stood without any outside input, which means the finish might not have looked flawless but was aligned with the overall plan.
In the weeks leading up to the hotly anticipated match, the three women involved did an incredible job building the feud.
It was a draining match between the three wrestlers, with each of them getting absolutely savaged by each other.
Kofi Kingston took on Daniel Bryan for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania 35 after several weeks of forcing his way past Vince McMahon and into the biggest match of his career.
A few moments later, in a gruesome spot, Rousey had Flair in an armbar while on the apron and Flair still in the ring.
But Lynch, known as The Man, has continued to inspire a generation of female wrestlers with her rise through the WWE world.
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu vows to annex West Bank settlements if re-elected
- Users Can Now Control Who Adds Them to Groups in WhatsApp
- Dozens of Trump aides given security clearance despite warnings
- S. Korea launches 5G smartphone networks ahead of schedule
- 23 arrests made after Michigan State Final Four loss
- Si Woo Kim holds one shot lead
- How do you think 'Game of Thrones' will end — Tell The Tribune
- Make way for the Jonas Sisters
- India's top court quashes tough central bank circular on resolving bad debt
- India claims space debris poses minimal threat