Hazard really is superb to watch when he performs like he did against West Ham and he's now up to 19 goals across all competitions for this season.
Hazard's first goal on Monday night was a goal-of-the-season contender, picking the ball up from deep before taking on three West Ham players and finishing superbly.
Fredericks also stressed that Hazard's ability to cut inside from wide areas and occupy positions that full-backs can not follow him into makes him a real threat to any side pitted against him.
Unsurprisingly, Hazard was awarded man of the match, and the stats show he is performing on another level.
The Croatia global midfielder has made 28 Premier League appearances, tallying two assists for Chelsea, while he has managed 42 games in all competitions.
Sarri is unhappy that the West Ham match leaves his team with only two days' preparation for a European fixture.
"The club agrees with me [about wanting to keep Hazard]".
"But we will try of course in any way to convince him". "The club agrees with me, but if Eden wants to make another experience it's very hard to keep him I think".
A third successive victory means Chelsea have 66 points from 33 games, while Tottenham and Arsenal have 64 and 63, respectively, having played a game less.
"He came here with his own ideas of how to play and I think we've done quite well".
But I have to respect his decision.
Hazard has just one year remaining on his Chelsea contract, which usually sees a player's valuation drop.
"I think I was a bit lucky at the end when I shot, but it was a good goal to be fair".
"I want to finish in the top four and do well in the Europa League".
West Ham were not at the races in the opening half, but to be fair they improved massively after the break, with the Chilean producing some good tactical changes, but they couldn't quite force their way back into the game and ultimately paid the price late on.
"The best thing we can do is qualify for the Champions League and hopefully win the Europa League too". "And I hope that I can stay here [next season]".
- Christchurch shooting suspect ordered to undergo mental health tests
- United States in 'unprecedented move' designates Iran's Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organisation
- Jurgen Klopp insists Liverpool can’t play like Man City
- Ionescu will return for senior season with Ducks
- How do you think 'Game of Thrones' will end — Tell The Tribune
- Dozens of Trump aides given security clearance despite warnings
- 10 best moments from the 2019 NCAA Tournament — March Madness
- Full Story Of Bret Hart Attacker — Zachary Madsen
- NISSAN shareholders sack ex-chairman Carlos Ghosn
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane named PFA Fans’ Player of the Month