They have their flaws, but I'd rather not say them here because we have our own strategy. "We all play for a lot". Everybody has a stadium.
If De Bruyne sounds irritated, it's not because of the state of City's campaign.
"The number that matters to all of us is our position in the Premier League when 38 games are done and the end outcome in the Champions League".
With the defence of their domestic titles seeming a formality, Barcelona and Juventus can now focus on the Champions League.
Mane picked up some of the slack during Salah's drought and faces opponents against whom he scored a hat-trick last season, when a 5-0 away win for Liverpool in the Champions League last-16 at Porto effectively ended the tie after the first leg.
"Everyone is dreaming of it and the unlucky bit for us is another team in the league has been wonderful as well", said Van Dijk.
They remain on course to repeat last season's run to the final after beating Bayern Munich in the last round. The all-Premier League tie between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur has a combined revenue of €1 billion.
"Until everything is decided, we just have to keep going and give everything that we have got".
Now, the Bundesliga has 34 matchdays unlike the Premier League's 38, so beating Dortmund's tally in just 33 Premier League games is incredible, considering the top half of the league this season has been really competitive. With a squad lacking reinforcements in the previous year due to stadium building costs, they are third in the league, but only a point ahead of fifth-placed Chelsea. Fullback Alex Telles is doubtful to play due to his ongoing recovery from a hip injury.
Liverpool FC went on to lose 3-1 to La Liga giants Real Madrid in the Champions League final last season.
As of writing, the market lists Liverpool as -470 favorites to advance to the semifinal while Porto can be found at +380 to pull off the upset.
Salah, who now sits in second place in the league's top goalscorers chart with 18 strikes in 2018/19, remains in the race to clinch a second consecutive top goalscorer prize, with Manchester City talisman Sergio Aguero sitting in first place with 19 goals.
- Rival factions continue fighting near Tripoli
- Borderlands Is Getting Review Bombed On Steam Over Epic Store Exclusivity
- Jobless rate rises to 5.5 per cent in March
- Christchurch shooting suspect ordered to undergo mental health tests
- Kupcho wins first Women's Amateur at Augusta
- S. Korea launches 5G smartphone networks ahead of schedule
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm - The Sunday Edition
- Meet Kofi Kingston the Ghanaian to first win the WWE Championship
- United States in 'unprecedented move' designates Iran's Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organisation
- 'Meghan Markle may skip royal baby photocall because of bad press'