Cameroon worldwide Choupo-Moting started with Mbappe rested and Neymar, Angel Di Maria and Edinson Cavani all unfit - the latter watched from the stands sporting a beret. That being said, feast your eyes on this unbelievable shit, which even the most rank of Sunday League spud wouldn't be able to recreate if they tried it a thousand times.
Choupo-Moting may have just been going for his second goal of the match, but it looked like indecisiveness led to the miss.
The champions-elect were much more direct with Mbappe's pace and a mazy run earned PSG a corner, from which Alves was unlucky to see his volley strike the crossbar.
"He shot, I thought that the defender was maybe going to take the ball and, after, I hesitated to take the ball, I asked myself if I was offside and everything went very quickly".
But it wasn't enough for PSG and they will have to wait for the title.
When everyone thought it was going to be 2-1, Choupo-Moting thought of stopping the ball on the goalline.
Thierry Laurey's team turned the game on its head before half-time with goals from Nuno Da Costa and Anthony Goncalves.
The former Stoke City forward moved to the French capital at the beginning of the season and has made the majority of his 18 league appearances from the bench - scoring three goals in the process. Choupo-Moting had literally the easiest chance to take the lead and somehow managed to mess it up.
Nice secured three precious points in the race for European qualification with a 1-0 win against Montpellier.
Tuchel was then sent to the stands on 58 minutes for verbally challenging the referee, with Mbappe and Julian Draxler entering the fray shortly after to try and salvage the game.
- United States in 'unprecedented move' designates Iran's Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organisation
- Si Woo Kim holds one shot lead
- Christchurch shooting suspect ordered to undergo mental health tests
- How do you think 'Game of Thrones' will end — Tell The Tribune
- Mayor Declares 'Health Emergency' as Measles Outbreak Hits Brooklyn — DE BLASIO'S NYC
- US Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen resigns
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm - The Sunday Edition
- Deadly, drug-resistant fungus spreading through hospitals — CDC
- Ionescu will return for senior season with Ducks
- Guardiola on City＇s quadruple dream: It＇s nice to be where we are