Cameroon worldwide Choupo-Moting started with Mbappe rested and Neymar, Angel Di Maria and Edinson Cavani all unfit - the latter watched from the stands sporting a beret. That being said, feast your eyes on this unbelievable shit, which even the most rank of Sunday League spud wouldn't be able to recreate if they tried it a thousand times.
Choupo-Moting may have just been going for his second goal of the match, but it looked like indecisiveness led to the miss.
The champions-elect were much more direct with Mbappe's pace and a mazy run earned PSG a corner, from which Alves was unlucky to see his volley strike the crossbar.
"He shot, I thought that the defender was maybe going to take the ball and, after, I hesitated to take the ball, I asked myself if I was offside and everything went very quickly".
But it wasn't enough for PSG and they will have to wait for the title.
When everyone thought it was going to be 2-1, Choupo-Moting thought of stopping the ball on the goalline.
Thierry Laurey's team turned the game on its head before half-time with goals from Nuno Da Costa and Anthony Goncalves.
The former Stoke City forward moved to the French capital at the beginning of the season and has made the majority of his 18 league appearances from the bench - scoring three goals in the process. Choupo-Moting had literally the easiest chance to take the lead and somehow managed to mess it up.
Nice secured three precious points in the race for European qualification with a 1-0 win against Montpellier.
Tuchel was then sent to the stands on 58 minutes for verbally challenging the referee, with Mbappe and Julian Draxler entering the fray shortly after to try and salvage the game.
- Make way for the Jonas Sisters
- Hillary Clinton: Nielsen Resignation Won't End Trump's 'Dehumanization and Cruelty' Toward Migrants
- Brexit deadlock continues after British MPs reject four alternative proposals
- Mayor Declares 'Health Emergency' as Measles Outbreak Hits Brooklyn — DE BLASIO'S NYC
- United States in 'unprecedented move' designates Iran's Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organisation
- Jurgen Klopp insists Liverpool can’t play like Man City
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu vows to annex West Bank settlements if re-elected
- Eden Hazard So Hard To Play Against, West Ham Star Admits
- Leafs' Gardiner says demons of Game 7 collapse vs. Bruins are gone
- Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild Will Support Labo VR