Disney+ will feature hundreds of titles from not only Disney, but other brands they own such as Pixar, Marvel, Lucas Film, and their newest acquisition 21st Century Fox which includes National Geographic. You can check out some of the details revealed during the presentation below as well as photos of the presentation in the gallery! No word yet on if others will be included or added later. We don't know when it will arrive in the United Kingdom, for example, but the firm intends to get the service online and available in "nearly all major regions of the world within the next two years".
The Mandalorian, High School Musical: The Musical, and more will be available sooner than you thought: There are still no exact premiere dates, but all of the content previewed for investors will be available within the first year of launch.
Captain Marvel will be available on the service from Day 1.
Here are five big takeaways about Disney's announcement on Thursday.
Docter also announced two original projects Pixar is creating for Disney+. The Toy Story Forky spin-off will be a short is titled Forky Ask a Question. But the information shared by Disney does make for some interesting developments in the ever-expanding streaming space.
Will Disney+ Have 4K HDR Content?
"These shows will be on the same level of quality that you've come to expect from Marvel Studios and we're taking advantage of the freedom offered by Disney+, exploring the MCU and our favorite characters over multiple episodes". Timmy Failure, based on the book series by the same name, will also be coming to the streamer from Academy Award-winning director Tom McCarthy.
Marvel will launch "The Falcon and Winter Soldier" starring Anthony Mackie as Falcon and Sebastian Stan as Winter Soldier.
Additionally, Disney+ announced that all 30 seasons of The Simpsons will be available on the service on day one.
According to the Verge, Disney confirmed it will "likely" bundle Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for one price. The Disney+ app will not be available until fall, so we'll have to wait and see how it'll work on Apple devices.
Mary Poppins, the 2010 live-action Alice in Wonderland starring Johnny Depp and a live-action remake of Lady and the Tramp are among the films set to stream upon launch.
From Walt Disney Animation Studios Into the Unknown: Making Frozen 2 documentary series showing the work and imagination that go into making this feature.
Will Disney+ be rolling out around the world? On top of that, every episode of the series Star Wars: The Clone Wars will also be made available.
The Disney+ agreement is expected to impact FX's Simpsons deal.
- Samsung Galaxy A80 arrives with rotating triple-lens camera
- Lauren London Reveals New Tattoo Dedicated to Nipsey Hussle After Memorial Service
- ‘I didn’t like the backstabbing’: Magic Johnson abruptly quits LA Lakers
- Mayor Declares 'Health Emergency' as Measles Outbreak Hits Brooklyn — DE BLASIO'S NYC
- Some areas of Wisconsin could see heavy snow this week
- Eden Hazard So Hard To Play Against, West Ham Star Admits
- Sudanese protesters jubilant after military leader rapidly replaced
- European Union agrees to offer May Brexit delay after Macron talks tough
- Brexit deadlock continues after British MPs reject four alternative proposals
- Russos Explain Captain Marvel’s New Look in Avengers: Endgame