Kardashian, 38, told the magazine she decided last summer to do a four-year apprenticeship with a law firm based in San Francisco and planned to take the bar in 2022. One can pass the bar by "reading the law" or apprenticing with a practicing lawyer. Of course, we also love all the tea spilled like her kids' obsession with Sprite and how Kanye knew Kim was the one when he "saw her in a paparazzi pic with Paris Hilton".
'I just hope she knows the bar exam isn't what it sounds like - it's not a great time.
As part of her first year studies, Kim is covering criminal law, torts and contracts which includes studying affirmative duties and malfeasance, amongst other things.
Over the summer she will take what is known as the "baby bar" administered by the state of California and if she passes she will be allowed to continue for three more years of study. In July 2017, just 28 people sat for the bar exam in California under the 4-year qualification rule, and only 5 passed, according to the State Bar of California. "You may not use her as your lawyer and I certainly would not, but there are people who would..."
"People talk s-- about me all day long", she said.
In May 2018, Kardashian learned via social media of a 63-year-old grandmother, Alice Marie Johnson, who had been in prison on a nonviolent drug charge since 1996.
Kris Jenner, Kim's mother, told Vogue she found the change unexpected and said it surprised her.
Kardashian helped to win clemency in January for another woman in Tennessee who had been convicted as a teenager of murdering a man who paid to have sex with her. Then again, "Will she even be in the court room?", Wendy asked.
FILE-In this September 28, 1995 file photo, O.J. Simpson is surrounded by his "Dream Team" defense attorneys from left, Johnnie L. Cochran Jr., Peter Neufeld, Robert Shapiro, Robert Kardashian, and Robert Blasier, seated at left, at the close of defense arguments in Los Angeles. "But she's so much deeper than that", he says, "because the gravity of the issues she's taking on is so tragic and all-pervasive". "My dad had a library, and when you pushed on this wall there was this whole hidden closet room, with all of his O.J. evidence books". I've always admired how he's marketed things or come up with ideas for his videos and his looks - he thinks ahead. "That was really a turning point for me".
- Trump Says He Will Deploy More Troops to Southern US Border
- Russos Explain Captain Marvel’s New Look in Avengers: Endgame
- Boeing brings down 737 Max output following two deadly crashes
- Global economic growth to slow to 3.3% in 2019, says International Monetary Fund
- ‘I didn’t like the backstabbing’: Magic Johnson abruptly quits LA Lakers
- First full trailer released for live-action ‘Lion King’
- Indian election parties hit by TV and funding clampdown
- World News: Netanyahu, Gantz Claim Victory In Israeli Closely-Fought Parliamentary Elections
- Sudanese protesters jubilant after military leader rapidly replaced
- Leafs' Gardiner says demons of Game 7 collapse vs. Bruins are gone