"Their Royal Highnesses have taken a personal decision to keep the plans around the arrival of their baby private".
With Meghan Markle's due date getting closer, everyone is wondering which name the royal couple is going to choose for their first child.
Instead, it is likely that photographs of Meghan and Harry's baby will be released a few days after the birth.
"They're still part of the royal family, they love being part of the royal family and all that comes with that, but I think it also gives them breathing room for things that aren't traditional", Gayle continued.
There's also much speculation around where Markle will give birth. And last month it was announced that the Sussexes will fully split from the Cambridges and set up their own offices in Buckingham Palace. However, what's everyone forgetting here is that Queen Elizabeth has to approve of their choice first, so the question is, would she even let them name the baby Diana? Both royals appeared for a photo call outside the Lindo Wing - the private maternity ward at St. Mary's hospital in west London - shortly after the delivery of their children.
The Duchess of Sussex is now on maternity leave - meaning she didn't join her husband on his visit to Dagenham yesterday (Thursday) - and is expected to give birth in the coming weeks. Reportedly taking to his official royal Instagram, Prince Harry revealed the "exciting" news, telling his more than four million followers that they are working together on a mental health series that will launch on Apple in 2020.
"If they want a couple of hours or a day or two to enjoy their baby then what difference does it make to you?" the user wrote.
- NHL Playoffs: Youth is being served early in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Russos Explain Captain Marvel’s New Look in Avengers: Endgame
- ‘I didn’t like the backstabbing’: Magic Johnson abruptly quits LA Lakers
- WikiLeaks Founder Assange Arrested In London
- Treasury Won't Comply With Dems On Trump's Taxes
- USA wants United Nations to revoke credentials of Maduro’s government
- Kim Kardashian is studying to become a lawyer
- Omar Al-Bashir Resigns, Transitional Government To Be Announced
- Not surprisingly, George RR Martin doesn't want 'Game of Thrones' to end
- Star Wars Films Will Go on Break After Episode IX