Some users are reporting that their news feed is working properly on Facebook and some aren't able to access Facebook at all.
User Zincjunyi tweeted at about 8.15pm that they had been unable to access Facebook and Instagram in Singapore for about two hours.
All three social media platforms, including Facebook Messenger, were not loading as of early Sunday morning.
Facebook did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
It appears that Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram are suffering another outage.
The site's live outage map showed that the issues were mainly in Europe and Asia.
It was the worst outage in the company's history and it is surprising and shocking to see Facebook services suffering another outage so soon.
"We're aware that some people are now having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps".
- Sudanese protesters jubilant after military leader rapidly replaced
- NHL Playoffs: Youth is being served early in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Kim Kardashian is studying to become a lawyer
- Raptors' Anunoby out indefinitely after having appendix removed
- Uber files to go public as losses mount
- Messi knows collision was an accident, says Smalling
- Lauren London Reveals New Tattoo Dedicated to Nipsey Hussle After Memorial Service
- The Masters: Complete player earnings, prize money from victor to 50th
- Indian election parties hit by TV and funding clampdown
- USA wants United Nations to revoke credentials of Maduro’s government