"I will support whoever the Democratic nominee is", the freshman Democrat from NY prefaced when asked her opinion of a Biden candidacy during an interview with Yahoo News' "Skullduggery" podcast on Sunday. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. "Don't play the victim card and don't start making accusations of me - I just think that was uncalled for".
While he hasn't officially entered the race, former Vice President Joe Biden is leading many polls of the primary field.
Barr noted in his letter to Ocasio-Cortez that Crenshaw served three tours of duty in Afghanistan.
"I don't know. I mean ..."
"We apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez for the use of unacceptable language in this email, and we do not approve of the message conveyed".
Isikoff noted she seemed decidedly unenthusiastic about the prospect of a Biden candidacy.
But Ocasio-Cortez said she believed both as someone with a large following and an individual user, she felt social media could have a negative personal impact on herself.
Tlaib famously said shortly after being sworn in as a congresswoman that "we're going to impeach the motherfucker". "I'm the guy who went overseas to make sure this never happens again, to take the fight to the enemy that committed these attacks", he said.
Fox Business host Stuart Varney even acknowledged: "We have an AOC segment every single day nearly every single hour" because "she is good for our ratings".
Ocasio-Cortez also accused Republicans, conservatives, and the New York Post of inciting violence against women of color.
"And I also acknowledge my role in this", she added, noting that other members of Congress were holding debates on foreign policy in the Middle East long before she was elected. "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure, and I think that we-there are so many ways to approach this issue".
Last month, Ocasio-Cortez accepted Barr's invitation to "go underground" into a Kentucky coal mine so that he can show the author of the sweeping Green New Deal the "real life implications" of the climate change legislation that Republicans say would put coal miners out of business.
Klaidman asked Ocasio-Cortez to explain what she thinks about when considering the possibility of running for another position. "I don't have like a ten year plan or a five year plan or anything".
- PSN ID Name Changes Are Finally Coming Today
- Messi knows collision was an accident, says Smalling
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Loose Women call Harry and Meghan's royal baby plan 'stage-managed'
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- WhatsApp, Facebook And Instagram Down For Many Users Around The World
- LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony attend Dwyane Wade’s final game
- White House Wishes No 'Ill Will' Toward Rep
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- The Masters: Complete player earnings, prize money from victor to 50th