"I don't know, she destroyed herself with this whole Amazon thing", Scaramucci said.
Ocasio-Cortez, who was born in the Bronx in 1989, explained that her affinity for the Yankees was fueled by growing up during the team's late-'90s dynasty.
Ocasio-Cortez said there were "many ways" to respond to Netanyahu's pledge and protect Palestinian rights, including through supporting a bill that would force the USA secretary of state to certify that U.S. taxpayer funds were not being used on the Israeli detention of Palestinian children in the West Bank.
"I think she's pretty set in her ways", Comer said.
Back to Ocasio-Cortez: "Does that sound like, (laughing) realistic?"
Warren was one of the early announcers.
Ocasio-Cortez said USA policy toward Israel should be affected by the proposed annexation, and there are "conversations happening in our caucus".
She even has higher name recognition than a some presidential presidential candidates, including Senators Kirsten Gillibrand of NY and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, according to Gallup polling. She raised only $6 million in the first quarter of 2019 after promising not to engage in expensive fundraising events. Along the way, she has become a near constant target of the Republican Party's attacks and smears, often drawing the ire of conservative media pundits, who have questioned her age and her ability to make policy decisions.
She doubled-down on the claims when President Donald Trump began calling her 'Pocahontas'.
Ocasio-Cortez shot to national prominence past year after unseating New York Rep. Joe Crowley, then a top Democrat in the House.
It is Ocasio-Cortez's social media mastery that has made her so influential - both by the numbers of followers she has and the authenticity and know-how she exudes in her tweets. "I think that Netanyahu is a Trump-like figure".
More specifically, host Tucker Carlson called her an "idiot wind bag", a "pompous little twit", a "garden-variety hypocrite", "self-involved and dumb", a "moron, and nasty and more self-righteous than any televangelist". I think that, if a window opens and I feel like I can do well, and do better, and offer more to people, then I would consider it.
The initiative, announced in February, would establish a 10-year framework meant to increase environmental sustainability in a job-friendly way.
- Spire collapses as huge fire engulfs Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- WhatsApp, Facebook And Instagram Down For Many Users Around The World
- Sudan's military rulers fire top chief prosecutor, aids
- National Basketball Association play-offs: Los Angeles Clippers stun Golden State Warriors with record comeback
- President Trump Says Boeing Should 'Rebrand' the 737 Max After Fatal Crashes
- 'World's biggest plane' Stratolaunch completes first flight
- First STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN Images
- Nicklaus major record in play again for Woods
- Favreau gives 'Star Wars' fans 1st look at 'The Mandalorian'