Home for a game.
The forward attempted just eight shots on the night, far off his average of 17.7 per game. In the second half, they scored 85 and shot 67 percent. The Clips took advantage of 16 Warriors turnovers to score 29 points in the second half of the game.
The Nets' young guards couldn't replicate Saturday's production. "We're ready for the challenge".
Leonard's career playoff high is 43, set with San Antonio against Memphis on April 22, 2017.
The Warriors still should be able to get away with a lazy approach against the Clippers due to their superior talent.
"You warn them", Kerr said of his players. Two incredible outcomes. Not surprisingly, Philadelphia evened their series with Brooklyn at one game apiece. Game 2, 8 p.m. EDT, TNT.
His status for Game 3 on Thursday at Staples Center is in serious doubt.
KEEP AN EYE ON: The benches.
In addition to struggling through one of his least productive outings of the season (nine points, seven rebounds, three assists), the Sixers All-Star compounded his no-show by lashing out at the Philadelphia faithful for their, shall we say, less-than-enthusiastic reaction as Game 1 slipped away.
INJURY UPDATE: Joel Embiid is listed as questionable after he was doubtful on the eve of Game 1 with his sore knee.
PRESSURE IS ON: Simmons.
Lou Williams led all scorers with 36 points and 11 assists. Game 2, 10:30 p.m. EDT, TNT. I can't see anything but another win for the Warriors, but this just seems like too many free points on this occasion. "It would be unbelievable", Durant said.
The officials heard their share of arguing from both sides.
Bogut, who joined the Warriors last month after his inaugural season in the NBL with the Sydney Kings, told reporters: "I guess we thought we were going to cruise to the finish line". And to cap off this 2 minute takeover, Green once again reads the offense, makes the right choice of sagging off of bell to help out on the cutting Thompson, and is able to contest this shot and force the miss.
Remaining in Los Angeles, the Lakers hit a major snag in LeBron James' first season with the team. To add to the misery, the Warriors also lost center DeMarcus Cousins to a left quadricep injury.
"Tonight he was just in a groove, getting downhill, getting to his spots", Lowry said.
As Steph Curry continued to lift the Warriors in the payoff period, Danilo Gallinari's and-1 play brought about a 13-1 run that made it a two-point game, 121-119.
- US Justice Department expects to release Russia report Thursday
- Spire collapses as huge fire engulfs Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- San Diego native Luke Walton out as Lakers coach
- Criticism mounts of Trump pick for U.S. Federal Reserve
- LeBron James, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony attend Dwyane Wade’s final game
- Messi knows collision was an accident, says Smalling
- National Basketball Association playoffs 2019: Western Conference first-round previews, predictions
- 'It Was Fantastic': Dirk Nowitzki Scores 20 in Career Finale
- The Masters: Complete player earnings, prize money from victor to 50th
- Chelsea Fans Denied Entry To Europa League Game Over Salah Chants