If you notice carefully, OnePlus seems to stretch a bit more from the budget flagship category. What we do know, however, is that there will be news happening this Wednesday. OnePlus is reported to be working on three smartphones. The poster was leaked on Weibo but there is no official confirmation from the OnePlus yet.
We can expect a slightly larger battery than the 3,700 mAh that came with OnePlus 6T. Plus it's a company that's built itself up on hype, and not hyping up the upcoming phone isn't really its style.
The regular OnePlus 7 model is expected to be smaller than the OnePlus 7 Pro, while it may also ship with a flat display, we'll see. With all the rumours and leaks floating about the internet, CEO Pete Lau has something important to say. Additionally, the device will bear a 6.67-inch AMOLED notchless display with curved edges.
The smartphone is expected to feature a triple rear-camera setup to compete against Samsung' and Apple', with a dedicated super wide-angle lens, a telephoto lens, and a conventional sensor. The images showed the phone from all angles. It will be powered by a Snapdragon 855 processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The phone's display is expected to be smaller, though the device will probably just as powerful as the OnePlus 7 Pro, at least that's expected at this point, all the details are not in yet. When it comes to specs, the phone will run on the next-gen Snapdragon flagship chip, the 855, which also powers the Galaxy S10 as well as several recent 5G phones. The front camera is said to have 16 MP camera.
We believe that more information will be leaked and revealed as the time inches closer to the launch date.
- PSN ID Name Changes Are Finally Coming Today
- 'It Was Fantastic': Dirk Nowitzki Scores 20 in Career Finale
- First STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN Images
- Spire collapses as huge fire engulfs Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Not surprisingly, George RR Martin doesn't want 'Game of Thrones' to end
- Pete Buttigieg in third behind Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders in Iowa poll
- Tottenham confirm 'significant' Kane ligament injury
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy conducts first commercial flight
- WhatsApp, Facebook And Instagram Down For Many Users Around The World
- Raptors' Anunoby out indefinitely after having appendix removed