Pochettino's team will defend a slender 1-0 advantage at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday.
Do you think City can overturn their 1-0 first-leg deficit?
Pochettino agrees that Pep Guardiola's formidable squad are worthy of the favourites' tag.
"We know we will have to suffer", the World Cup victor said. 'Hopefully, we'll be celebrating come the end. But I think we stayed in the match very well today.
"It will be an unbelievable challenge".
De Bruyne admits he made some mistakes, meaning that when his next opportunity to play came - in a cup game against Swindon Town - he wasn't in good shape. "At 8 o'clock tomorrow it will be a battle". But Dele Alli has trained with a cast over the broken hand he suffered in the first leg while Erik Lamela is also available.
"They are human beings, they will have bad moments in the games, and at that moment we need our supporters", he said.
DeBruyne went on to become City's then-record signing in 2015, returning to the Premier League for £55 million. They'll need the likes of Son Heung-Min and Lucas Moura to step up and fill that scoring void. "Sorry guys, I'm a failure!" he said in an outburst laced with sarcasm. He was a great teammate when we played together... why not? "We know that, and the players have shown they want to do it, and I didn't have any doubts about that".
The Brazilian missed the win at Selhurst Park after he "finished badly" the defeat to Spurs at White Hart Lane five days earlier and the manager said he could be out again. So, I guess I thought he'd be. what do the English call it? He is the most successful manager in the last 10 years for sure. "What he is doing is unbelievable".
Both Manchester City and Liverpool FC emerged victorious from their perilous fixtures this weekend.
I have a feeling he will be decisive in the matches against Spurs because as we know, it is big players who tend to step up and win big games!
"In football all can happen". There is no need for Arsenal to be playing tonight. Looking at this tie, Manchester City are behind but it is still a decent position for the team.
- Kings, Luke Walton Agree to Terms on Multi-Year Deal
- WhatsApp, Facebook And Instagram Down For Many Users Around The World
- Favreau gives 'Star Wars' fans 1st look at 'The Mandalorian'
- Juventus shares plunge after Champions League exit
- Khloé Kardashian threw daughter True the birthday party of your childhood dreams
- Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral fire prompts $1 billion in donations
- National Basketball Association play-offs: Los Angeles Clippers stun Golden State Warriors with record comeback
- Spire collapses as huge fire engulfs Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Tiger caps comeback with 15th major title
- Sadio Mane or Mohamed Salah? Jamie Carragher picks most important Liverpool player