Speculation on what the Arizona Cardinals will do with the No. 1 overall pick has continued to increase as the NFL Draft draws closer. They may try to trade for Josh Rosen. Let's take a look at the latest rumors.
"Being the quarterback of a team in this kind of market is a load". The first round pick in version 3.0 isn't one of the most popular names for the Lions in most mock drafts, but it is at a position that has popped up in mocks from time to time.
Rosen has remained quiet about his future with the team this offseason.
It is to the offense to nobody to say that the Buccaneers defense was downright offensive a year ago, as many key players were injured and underperforming. However, a recent report suggested he canceled the visit.
Instead, the Raiders, who desperately need an pass rusher after trading Khalil Mack, take Michigan's Rashan Gary with the fourth-overall pick, even with Quinnen Williams on the board.
This would suggest a bit of desperation on Washington's part, as it would indicate owner Dan Snyder just wants to throw bodies at the quarterback situation after Alex Smith went down a year ago with a potentially career-ending compound leg fracture.
The 2018 NFL Draft featured nine trades that involved first-round picks, and the 2019 event seems set up to feature just as much selection-swapping.
- Khloé Kardashian threw daughter True the birthday party of your childhood dreams
- United must do ‘clever business’ to compete with European elite - Solskjaer
- Notre Dame cathedral may be completely destroyed by fire
- Woman made threats against Columbine High School, FBI says
- US Justice Department expects to release Russia report Thursday
- OnePlus 7 Series Smartphones May Launch On May 14th Globally
- Netflix can’t wait to compete against Apple and Disney
- National Basketball Association play-offs: Los Angeles Clippers stun Golden State Warriors with record comeback
- Stanley Cup 2019: Toronto Maple Leafs' Nazem Kadri facing suspension
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: 'I Support Impeaching This President'