(Jason Momoa via YouTube) Actor Jason Momoa shaves his beard in a video he shared on YouTube. Aquaman's trying to do the best he can. "Let's make a positive change for the health of our planet", he wrote. Momoa goes on to ask that viewers to join him on this journey as he shaves his beard completely off.
Personally, I approve. I have a soft spot for Momoa - we grew up in Iowa at the same time - so I think he looks great with or without the facial hair.
He revealed: "I'm very sad, because we nearly lost her numerous times".
As he shaves Jason says "bye" to his famous characters, including GoT's Khal Drogo and Aquaman's Arthur Curry. "Jason Momoa shaving his beard for a good cause". "This thing can be a can in 60 days, the rest of its life".
Jason Momoa shaved off his beard - and people are really into their feelings about it. "And that's aluminium", he explains in the four-minute-long video before adding that nearly 75 per cent of the aluminium used is completely recyclable. Towards the end of the video, he even drinks water out of some aluminum cans, relishing the fact that it will soon be recycled. "Water in cans, not plastic", he further added. Spreading awareness and a solution: "infinitely recyclable aluminum!" Considering the greater cause underneath it all, fans may be able to forgive Momoa for getting rid of his iconic beard.
However, if you fall into the latter camp, then you will now only know Jason Momoa as that guy.
Momoa also shows off a series of canned waters and takes a hearty sip for the camera.
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi Throws Shade at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Prediction, Preview, and Odds
- Visit Southlake recently? York Region public health confirms case of measles
- Facebook working on voice assistant to rival Amazon’s Alexa
- Notre Dame cathedral may be completely destroyed by fire
- Woman made threats against Columbine High School, FBI says
- Thunder Vs. Trail Blazers Live Stream
- Juventus shares plunge after Champions League exit
- A champions League spot is in our hands, Emery
- At least 28 killed on tourist bus — Madeira crash