Chelsea are now left battling for fourth place in the Premier League and are through to the semi-finals of the Europa League, courtesy of a 5-3 aggregate win over Slavia Prague, leaving two paths open for next season's Champions League.
Frankfurt are fourth in the Bundesliga.
The Czechs didn't get that script though, and two strikes in the first 10 minutes of the second half made for a very nervy Stamford Bridge for a while. But I don't think we'll see much attacking intent from Burnley on Monday night and the onus to unlock their defence will rest mainly on the shoulders of Chelsea's talisman Eden Hazard. "But we still have to work on that". The most important thing was to qualify.
"I'm not happy that Napoli are out because, if the final is Chelsea v Napoli, I'm sure at the end of the match I'd be really happy", the Italian said, according Metro Uk.
In the first leg, Chelsea defeated Slavia Praha, 1-0, with a late goal courtesy of Marcos Alonso.
"I know very well [the] Premier League is very hard", Sarri said.
'I have played two times in Champions League and it's clear it's the most important competition for clubs in Europe and as a effect in the world'. And after that, we managed to hold on to keep the win.
For all four semifinalists, winning the Europa League would secure a route into the Champions League outside of their domestic leagues.
Sarri's side defeated Slavia Prague over the two legs in the quarter-finals and will now play Eintracht Frankfurt in the next round of the Europa League.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery will come up against one of his former clubs Valencia, the 2004 UEFA Cup winners, for a spot in the final.
Despite his side's pedigree in the competition, having gone all the way in their only previous Europa League campaign in 2012-13, Kante insists Chelsea can not be considered the favourites this time around.
"Now you're seeing that the players aren't good enough, he's got to get a lot of good players in and Man Utd are going to struggle".
"But we're not favourites". Burnley in their current mood are more than capable of making this an uncomfortable evening for the Blues, just like they did when they won 3-2 here last season and ground out a 1-1 draw two seasons prior to that.
- Sophie Turner taking a break to focus on mental health
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets Prediction, Preview, and Odds
- Pinterest prices IPO at $19 to begin trading Thursday
- JUST IN: Ukraine’s Poroshenko concedes defeat, congratulates comedian
- Visit Southlake recently? York Region public health confirms case of measles
- Attorney General Barr to Release Redacted Mueller Report
- Sri Lanka imposes curfew 'until further notice'
- Russia dismisses Mueller report, 'it shows no reasonable proof' of Russian meddling
- Airport in Libya's Tripoli Re-opens
- HBO Having None Of Donald Trump's "Game Of Thrones" Meme