Dual sports star Kyler Murray's decision to give up an Major League Baseball contract with the Oakland A's to enter the NFL Draft paid off on Thursday, when the Arizona Cardinals selected him with the first overall pick. At the top of the teams listed as potential trade suitors are the Miami Dolphins.
When this deal is officially consummated, the new Dolphins era will begin with the 10th overall selection in the 2018 draft at a cost of roughly $6.3 million combined over the next three seasons.
Miami could be the ideal fit for Rosen. Since the Cleveland Browns finally scored with their first-round pick last year and didn't have one this year, somebody had to step up and embarrass themselves. The 49ers have used a first-round selection on four defensive linemen in the past five drafts.
The Redskins, on the other hand, stood pat with their number 15 pick. Some evaluators might call Jones a reach, because he was selected before the more well-known Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins. At least until they likely move Rosen elsewhere in a trade. They come away with a good one, Iowa tight end Noah Fant. "I'm looking to understand that and do my best to learn as much as I can from him while he's in NY". In contrast, it wasn't so much for Arizona. That gave NY three first-rounders. The fewer teams interested in trading for Rosen will drive down the asking price.
Rosen, who was the team's starting quarterback for the majority of 2018, struggled to acclimate to the pros.
If this truly is the deal in place, it's a massive win for Miami. But they need to start looking towards their future.
Rosen would not be happy in that situation although he doesn't have any say as to which team he goes to. It essentially served as confirmation (in case anyone actually needed it) that the relationship wouldn't be salvaged after the Cardinals spent the offseason lying about their QB plan with Rosen as the figurehead. As if to emphasize the point himself, Rosen unfollowed his employer's accounts on social media Friday.
- Solskjaer admits Man City have set a new standard
- Fortnite: Thanos returns to wreak havoc in Fortnite to celebrate Avengers: Endgame
- Samsung investigates broken Galaxy Fold
- Dallas Stars Advance To 2nd Round of Playoffs
- Brendon Urie to open Billboard Music Awards with Taylor Swift
- U.S. denies possessing advance intel on Sri Lanka bombings
- Amazon plans to slash delivery times
- Emery hits back at Arsenal fans over Mustafi criticism
- Russian Federation offers quick citizenship in Ukraine's separatist area
- Raptors are onto the conference semifinals with 115-96 rout of Orlando