Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are only three points off the pace, with those around them also struggling to get over the line, but have just two games remaining in their 2018-19 campaign.
"I speak to the players all the time; they know my expectations and standards".
As an £89 million asset at Old Trafford and supposed club talisman, the 26-year-old has had to get used to operating under the brightest of spotlights. Really good. Then for some reason, the second half we didn't come out and play as we did in the first half.
"David knows he could have done better with the goal, there's no reason to hide that, but there's no chance any of us will point fingers because he's saved us so many times". "We are all in this together".
As they have with the majority of their recent challenges, they rose to it with consummate ease, scoring within 15 seconds of kick-off and scoring a further four to batter the league's bottom team. The 22-year-old had failed a fitness test ahead of Wednesday's 0-2 defeat.
"You can't say that we haven't invested enough money. We are trying to recover Kante but I am not sure at the moment". We have to do it our own way.
The former England worldwide added that, regardless of whether or not United qualify for next season's Champions League, having the right players at the club next season will be crucial. Maybe some of them could not have handled the Sir Alex way of managing but that doesn't matter.
- The Cardinals Traded 2018 First-Round Pick Josh Rosen To The Dolphins
- Warriors Look More Vulnerable Than Ever After Game 5 Loss to Clippers
- Bottas determined to bury Baku misery with victory
- Manchester United Tried To Hijack Virgil Van Dijk’s Liverpool Move
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Have Visited Meghan at Frogmore Cottage
- Rayo shouldn't have got penalty, says AS resident ref — Real Madrid
- Raptors and Sixers will put many friendships aside for playoff battle
- Solskjaer admits Man City have set a new standard
- Latest Poll Proves Devastating for Trump - but Also for American Democracy
- This is when Storm Hannah will hit Yorkshire this weekend