Meanwhile, Avengers: Endgame set a new standard for Hollywood blockbusters this weekend with stunning hauls of $357 million in North America and $1.2 billion worldwide, industry data showed Monday. With the Marvel universe taking up so much room in recent film history, a few characters were not able to get screen-time during the Endgame, which was explained by two of the screenwriters.
So far, it's received a staggering 14 million views, though perhaps the heat is now somewhat off in terms of more minor spoilers, considering that the movie has made $1.22 billion in its opening weekend.
A woman in China was reportedly so overwhelmed while watching "Avengers: Endgame" that she began sobbing uncontrollably and left the theater because she was hyperventilating, according to the New York Daily News.
Meanwhile, Thanos actor Josh Brolin could not help but take a jab at Pratt and his character, who had the chance to kill Thanos in "Infinity War". There is Iron Man, Black Widow, Hulk, and Cap, of course, but where is Black Panther? One of the people missing out was the Living Tribunal.
"That we've had so many other successes in this journey leading to this unbelievable result with Avengers: Endgame has been nearly entirely due to the fans around the world who have supported us through it all". And of course, to the Marvel Studios logo, which first properly appears in Iron Man 2. It ties together stories from all the Avengers-related franchises, plus Spider-Man, Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Captain Marvel. But it comes back again with Thor: The Dark World, which is the first MCU movie to have the 3D intro.
Not even Disney, which created the film with its Marvel Studios, saw its stock pop on the "Endgame" phenomenon, closing down by 62 cents, to $139.30 a share.
- Thiem dethrones 11-time champion Nadal to reach Barcelona final
- DO Global Apps Removed From Google Play Following Alleged Ad Fraud
- Manchester United Tried To Hijack Virgil Van Dijk’s Liverpool Move
- Damian Lillard Says There’s Nothing Personal Between Him And Russell Westbrook
- Sri Lanka President Sirisena appoints new acting police chief
- 'The moment is now': Venezuela's Juan Guaido calls for military uprising
- Warriors Look More Vulnerable Than Ever After Game 5 Loss to Clippers
- For 'Avengers: Endgame', Thanos makes your Google results disappear
- Spain election: Socialists consider next move after elections
- Rajasthan Royals beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by seven wickets