Is the Realme flagship phone real?
Meanwhile, we think, as of today, Realme 3 Pro might be the only thing you need for all your smartphone needs or wishes. Now, it looks like the company is ready to expand to a new market: Europe. Recently, a Realme handset with model number RMX1901 was spotted on Chinese listing website TENAA, where some specifications of the handset were revealed.
With the release of the new software update on these phones, the Realme 2 Pro, Realme 1 and Realme U1, in particular, shall also receive support for the brand's Hyper Boost technology which is now present on the Realme 3 Pro. It has an HD+ resolution and Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
At the rear, the Redmi Y3 sports a 12MP+2MP dual rear camera setup with EIS, AI scene detection and dual-LED flash. It should be running on the latest ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The phone will have the volume rocker keys on the right edge of the device. The device will also feature the standard 3.5mm AudioJack. The upcoming device could also feature an In-Display fingerprint scanner as we can't see any physical fingerprint scanner present. It's an unnamed Realme phone with a pop-up sensor on top sporting a notch-less display.
The Redmi flagship with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is rumored from quite some time & the company itself confirmed that there is one launching this year. The Snapdragon 855 SoC is built on the 7nm node and comes coupled with Kryo 485 CPU and Adreno 640 GPU.
Thanks to its 16MP (f/1.7) Sony IMX519 main sensor and 5MP (f/2.4) depth sensor, the Realme 3 Pro captures good landscape photos as well as decent macro and portrait shots.
In terms of optics, it will have a 48 MP primary rear camera.
What's unique in this device is it will come with a 32-Megapixel of Pop-up Selfie Camera at the front.
- Manchester United Tried To Hijack Virgil Van Dijk’s Liverpool Move
- Bottas determined to bury Baku misery with victory
- DO Global Apps Removed From Google Play Following Alleged Ad Fraud
- Latest Poll Proves Devastating for Trump - but Also for American Democracy
- Russia won't immediately ramp up oil output after US cancels Iran waivers
- Thiem dethrones 11-time champion Nadal to reach Barcelona final
- Who's alive and who's dead after Game of Thrones' Battle of Winterfell
- Spain election: Socialists consider next move after elections
- Crude Oil Prices Rebound On Tainted Oil Report
- Trump Brushes off Putin-Kim Pressure