That is why I work on my diet.
"I love getting to the free throw line", he said. "It was an fantastic effort by both teams". Irving has been in these moments time and again in his career, and far more often than not, he has delivered. Well, as it's been proven numerous times, this isn't the same Bucks team.
After the Bucks called the first timeout of the game, the center-court video board showed a two-minute tribute video featuring highlights from Havlicek's 16-year National Basketball Association career.
More than any adjustments, what the Bucks needed to avoid one of the great face plants in franchise history was for Antetokounmpo to keep doing what he has been doing all year. "I don't know if I can play the next game but I will do my best to be out there with my teammates", he said. Sometimes it's two, three, four guys are around. However, he did say that Smart is scheduled to go through the team's practice tomorrow.
His most recent contribution to the Celtics' community, though, is one of his most important yet.
52-24. The Bucks dominated points in the paint, which is something they did all season, but something they did not do in the first couple games in Milwaukee.
The Celtics did neither.
The Milwaukee Bucks will be without guard Malcolm Bucks when they tip off against the Celtics Friday evening.
The Celtics also wore black warmup T-shirts bearing Havlicek's No. 17. A guy comes down nearly six times in a row and gets free throws.
The 4 overtime periods in a playoff game happened only once before, in 1953, prior to Friday's match.
"This is what I am built for", said McCollum.
In other words: The rest of the Celtics did not, which allowed Antetokounmpo to attack with more impunity. I mean [Antetokounmpo] shot 22 on the game, I mean it's getting ridiculous at this point.
Trail Blazers: The Blazers showed Lillard's 37-foot shot that clinched the first-round series against the Oklahoma City Thunder before the game and the crowd at the Moda Center against cheered.
"The refs have a hard job", Irving said.
- White House Lawyer: Mueller report written like law school paper, very political
- Three Palestinians killed in Gaza after Israel says soldiers wounded
- White House asks Congress for $4.5 billion in emergency spending for border
- UK Defence Secretary fired after Huawei decision leak
- County urges adults to be aware of their vaccination history
- 'A hero': UNCC student killed in shooting tackled suspect, saved lives
- Of course the Arya Stark challenge is a thing now
- Flying debris kills woman in Odisha as cyclone Fani gains strength
- Army veteran charged with plotting terror attacks in LA area
- Pressure Grows on Attorney General Barr Over Mueller