Not about giving a prone Scott Harrington a shot in the back of the head, but for getting caught on camera doing it.
"They're tight games. Five on five, it's tight".
"I thought we stayed together in the third period", Bobrovsky said. Both games ended with 3-2 scores.
Nationwide Arena was rocking for Game 4 but the Blue Jackets were unable to take a 3-1 series lead, thanks in large part to a stellar night in net from Tuukka Rask. The Bruins have converted on just one power play attempt in 10 tries. He instead gave his rationale for his actions after watching a couple of Blue Jackets players knock Jake DeBrusk around.
From Marchand, the Bruins coach is asking for a more disciplined approach. During the playoffs, Columbus is 1st in power play conversions at 38.1% and 4th in penalty kill at 87.5%.
These games in Columbus, with other factors now out the window, will allow the Bruins to take a stranglehold on the series. "Marchy will do that on pucks". Their best players have been silent and the break could be what they needed to get back on the horse. We need him on the ice. "Those are all high end-those tend to be better quality chances where the goaltender has to make good stops if he's fighting traffic, if it's second chances, and like I said, power play, seams", added Cassidy. The plays that we make are there in a way, but I think we're forcing a lot of them too.
As the series marches to Columbus for game three, all order should be restored.
Bruins forward Brad Marchand could be facing another suspension.
"What does that mean?"
"You play through it". The first period in Columbus had a little bit of everything, including some controversy, but we'll get to that in a bit.
Just like in the Tampa Bay series, the Blue Jackets defense is strangling the life out of Boston's four offensive lines.
It may help explain his renewed interest in some extra-curricular activities.
"We're going to have to figure something out as a group", Cassidy said after the loss.
Speaking of Duchene. In the five seconds leading up to his double-overtime game-winning goal in Game 2, he was able to camp out in front of Rask with neither Brandon Carlo nor Zdeno Chara paying any attention to him. Not just our top guys, ask players around the league that are used to scoring, they get frustrated this time of year. "You know it was an unnecessary play, but it is what it is, the games go on and we'll worry about the next one".
- Mueller criticised attorney-general's summary of Russian Federation investigation
- Trumps sue to quash congressional bank subpoenas
- 'Proud' Van Dijk named PFA Player of the Year
- Two People Killed And Others Injured In Shooting At US College
- ‘Empire’ Renewed For Another Season - Smollett Won’t Be Involved Yet
- Pakistan orders to freeze assets of Masood Azhar, imposes travel ban
- County urges adults to be aware of their vaccination history
- Armed forces on alert as Odisha braces for cyclonic storm 'Fani'
- Venezuela's opposition leader Guaido claims support of soldiers in Caracas
- Explainer: Will opposition leader Guaido topple Venezuela's President Maduro?