Spoiler warning: spoilers for the climax of Endgame ahead.
Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios released their most recent trailer for Spider-Man: Far From Home. His character arc came to an emotional end-point in the final moments of the superhero ensemble, when the Armored Avenger delivered a line that called back to the beginning of the Marvel movie franchise.
We would trim these small things.
He shares: "The Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer is about to play". Many noted Nick Fury's (Samuel L. Jackson) "nice to meet you, Spider-Man" in the previous trailer, despite both being at Tony Stark's (Robert Downey Jr.) funeral. No official announcements about Phase 4 have been made, but should be coming soon.
In Endgame, Tony Stark aka Iron Man dies from the power of using the Infinity Gauntlet to kill Thanos and his army.
With the new MCU, we simply don't know what's going to happen next.
Instead, when Tony snaps his fingers in Endgame, we directly cut to the disintegration of Thanos & Co., which keeps the focus on said scene. The summer trip to Europe may be as much a chance for them to re-acclimatize to the new world as it is a school activity. "The Snap tore a hole in our dimension", creating a multiverse. I don't really want to go back and get into that emotional state.
Of course, it is always possible Beck is lying. Fury explains that Mysterio is from Earth, "just not ours". Or should we say "Spider-Verse?"
If that doesn't give you chills, we don't know what will. But that seems quite unlikely.
Peter, meanwhile, is hesitant to get involved.
Beck's mission is to take on the Elementals, four incredibly powerful creatures who are laying waste to city after city, and the trailer shows him battling one such creature as it's about to turn the Tower Bridge into rubble. In exactly one month, fans will finally discover how the surviving Avengers plan to avenge their fallen comrades and potentially undo Thanos' decimation with the help of newcomer Captain Marvel (Brie Larson).
In an attempt to fill the now empty shoes of Earth's best defender, Parker takes on new responsibilities such as working with Nick Fury and protecting NY from various evil forces. Though, I'm curious to see how it all played out. However, he's trying to move on and plans a vacation, where he won't be able to do the New York Police Department's job for them.
- US Job Creation Surges in April; Unemployment Hits 49-Year Low
- Philadelphia 76ers: What happened to Joel Embiid in Game 4?
- Rep. Jayapal: AG Barr's no-show for House testimony 'deeply destructive'
- Champions League: Liverpool without injured Mohamed Salah for Barcelona clash
- Flying debris kills woman in Odisha as cyclone Fani gains strength
- Maduro rallies with Venezuelan troops amid opposition uprising
- Pep Guardiola: Premier League is 'toughest' to win says Man City boss
- Europa League spot is 'right place' for Man United - Solskjaer
- Lady Gaga says her unshaven legs will 'complete' her Met Gala look
- Fallen Man Utd face huge rebuild after Champions League failure