Liverpool will be without one of its offensive weapons, forward Mohamed Salah who is out with injury. "It's almost sure, it's guaranteed".
But celebrations were quickly dampened when fans realised that flights from Liverpool to Madrid, where the final will be held on June 1, rocketed to more than £750 for a one-way ticket on the day before the game.
"Winding him up sometimes makes him play better, but this is Anfield and I think he will get a bit of a rough reception".
Henderson says his side never gave up hope of pulling off the victory and saluted the Anfield atmosphere that inspired the turnaround. "When you're on the bench, you are an option to play".
Despite all of this disappointment for the Reds, who likely won't win the Premier League title or any other trophy yet again this season, they can be extremely proud of their achievements. I know a lot of the supporters out there were outraged by some of the things that he did.
Klopp gave his thoughts on the predicament in a Monday press conference: "It's not just about winning the "game" - we are here tonight to win a "tie" and because of what happened in Spain that will be a big challenge".
It is a chance for Brewster to show fans what he is about. We believe. People wrote us off. "If we can do it, wonderful, and if not then fail in the most handsome way, if you want, with a close result". To be a top team, you need to know how to be clever, to not lose your cool, not to concede in injury time - this is what they need to fix.
Jurgen Klopp's men produced one of the finest comebacks in European Cup history to knock Barcelona out at Anfield following a thrilling 4-0 win.
"Some things will be new, 100 per cent, with not really any time to train". As for Liverpool, their squad is riddled with players who have tasted no such success in the past, making their sprint to the finish line all the more impressive.
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has been passed fit to start in their key Champions League encounter against La Liga champions Barcelona.
- US Job Creation Surges in April; Unemployment Hits 49-Year Low
- Markets got 'way ahead of themselves' on China trade talks
- Mo Salah Taken Off Field On Stretcher After Blow to Head
- Burning Russian passenger plane makes emergency landing
- Google’s Pixel 3a XL Spotted in the Wild
- Trump agrees with Putin on Mueller report
- Mississippi River reaches record high level in Quad Cities
- Europa League spot is 'right place' for Man United - Solskjaer
- China says trade envoys preparing to go to Washington
- Cyclone Fani: Over 25 lakh families without electricity in Odisha