It is understood that Solskjaer, the Manchester United manager, does not believe that Martial has been giving his all in training and on certain occasions in matches.
The man who Solskjaer replaced, Jose Mourinho, was roundly laughed at when he said guiding United to second place was his greatest achievement, but Neville has since changed his opinion.
"I'll have a final say if a player comes in or goes out".
"Ole's got a two-stage job for Manchester United now".
The Football Leaks report also suggested that the former Juventus midfielder's revenue from commercial rights will decrease from £3.125 million (R59 million) to £2.87 million (R54 million) due to United's inability to qualify for the elite club competition next season.
Paul Pogba, whose current deal sees him earn £300,000 a week, will be one of the most affected players at Old Trafford.
"What they should do to start with is shift the people who are in charge of the club back into the business side of the club, back down to London", he said.
"Nothing about this United team I like at all".
"I can't fault the effort and the attitude", Young told Sky after full-time. You might develop a team that the fans like again, that we can see here and respect professionally.
Both City and Liverpool are reaping the rewards of long-term planning off the field put in place the right structures for the football to flourish.
"We're far away, but we shouldn't be speaking about being far off the top four at United".
- Trump agrees with Putin on Mueller report
- Liverpool - Barcelona: Salah, Firmino replacement options
- Bucks 'Bench Mob' Outscores Celtics Bench 42-16 In Game 3
- Guardiola can cope with title pressure, says Leicester boss Rodgers
- Mo Salah Taken Off Field On Stretcher After Blow to Head
- Maduro rallies with Venezuelan troops amid opposition uprising
- Burger King unveils moody meals for mental health awareness
- Trump tweets that Chinese tariffs to jump to 25% this week
- Trump's tariff threat leaves Beijing stalling on next talks
- China says trade envoys preparing to go to Washington