Trent Alexander-Arnold's quick thinking caught Barca out from a corner, but they had been on the brink of collapse for a while. "You cut off one and it doesn't work, we know that", continued Klopp.
"Well, very aggressive and we don't change the possibilities". Winning against Barcelona when you are actually 3-0 down makes it not easier.
The player who came on for Robertson - Wijnaldum - made an nearly instant impact, making it 2-0 by sweeping home a low cross from Alexander-Arnold.
Liverpool's failure to secure an away goal at Camp Nou was a key factor in the difficulty of overturning their 3-0 deficit in the return meeting at Anfield.
That same summer, Moussa Sissoko departed St James' Park to join Tottenham, and the Frenchman could also reach the Champions League final if Spurs overcome Ajax in the other semi-final.
Given the opposition, a team featuring arguably the greatest ever soccer player in Messi, this will likely rank as Liverpool's greatest European performance, rivaling the comeback from three goals down against AC Milan in the 2005 Champions League final.
The panel also look forward to the final weekend of the Premier League season. His two quick goals made him the first substitute to score twice in the Champions League semifinals.
"Once they scored the first goal, I knew they would go through".
"They surprised us with the fourth goal - presumably my players weren't looking". The crowd unsettles and unnerves them, as much as it lifts and inspires the Liverpool players.
However, Robertson suffered a blow after being involved in a coming together with Suarez, with the Uruguayan flicking his leg out at the defender as he chased back.
"The boss used the same tactics as in the first leg and he tried to do the same thing here". Man City have the lead; they have to lose or draw and we have to win. We can not commit the same mistake two years in a row.
- Warriors 'brace for seismic change' with Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson free agency
- Mo Salah Taken Off Field On Stretcher After Blow to Head
- US Job Creation Surges in April; Unemployment Hits 49-Year Low
- Android Auto gets major redesign with new features
- How to watch Google’s I/O 2019 developer conference
- Kyrie mired in career worst 3-game playoff slump
- Partial withdrawal: Iran pulls out of parts of 2015 nuclear deal
- Newt Gingrich: 'Trump Tax Cuts are Vindicated By the NY Times Story'
- Markets got 'way ahead of themselves' on China trade talks
- Liverpool - Barcelona: Salah, Firmino replacement options