A half time visit to the Tottenham Hotspur dressing room by injured striker Harry Kane helped inspire his side's remarkable 3-2 victory over Ajax in the Champions League semi-final in Amsterdam on Wednesday.
Then they were written off again at Manchester City in the quarter finals and again when Ajax left the new Spurs stadium with a 1-0 win in the first leg of their semi.
The Reds produced the near-impossible on Tuesday night as they beat Barcelona 4-0 at Anfield to progress to the final for the second season running.
On Thursday, he added: "For our young English players it is great that they are playing in matches that really matter while under pressure and they are being really successful because that will help England in the long run".
Defender Kieran Trippier said Kane had not minced his words at half time with Spurs trailing to an inspired Dutch side and heading for a fourth successive defeat in all competitions.
"Even here, at half-time, he came in going mental at us, because we can do better, which we all knew".
BBC Radio 5Live also had live commentary from the game and did a tremendous job of getting across the emotion of the evening as Spurs reached their first ever Champions League final.
"We'll see. So far so good, so if it carries on as it should I would hope to be (fit)".
Lucas Moura's hat-trick showed off the best of his attacking talents as well, and with Son Heung-min a certainty to start, Spurs will not be lacking attacking talent.
Oliseh has taken to social media to express his thoughts on the game. Despite supporting Tottenham's bitter cross-town rivals Arsenal, he doesn't sound like a convincing Liverpool fan. "It's different. We are doing 21 rounds, so, I don't know".
Tottenham are the second team to make the final after losing the first leg of their semifinal at home.
- Android Auto Receives An Overhaul; Gets New Features
- Newt Gingrich: 'Trump Tax Cuts are Vindicated By the NY Times Story'
- Kyrie mired in career worst 3-game playoff slump
- Warriors 'brace for seismic change' with Kevin Durant, Klay Thompson free agency
- Champions League: Liverpool without injured Mohamed Salah for Barcelona clash
- The Next Three Star Wars Films Get Release Dates
- White House 'Directed' Ex-Counsel McGahn Not To Comply With Congressional Subpoena
- Google Launches $399 Pixel Smartphone with Best in Class Camera
- United States increasing pressure on use of oil
- Cyclone Fani death toll rises to 42 in India, Bangladesh - International