"We are happy but we know that it continues to be hard to win".
If this were to happen, it would be the first time in history that the same country has placed four representatives in the European Cup/Champions League and UEFA Cup/Europe League finals. If it's my last game, I will try to do everything for this club to win a trophy.
An Alexandre Lacazette brace and a late Pierre Emerick Aubameyang effort put the Gunners in pole position to qualify for the final, but Mouctar Diakhaby's early strike gave Valencia a crucial away goal. Now he's got a chance of winning it again in his first season as Arsenal manager after becoming the first coach to get to the final of the competition on four occasions.
In turn, Lacazette praised his teammate Aubameyang, saying after the match: "We reacted well to going behind and we knew we had to score a minimum of one goal tonight".
The Spaniard has insisted that ending Arsenal's 25-year wait for a European trophy is more important to him than gaining access to the Champions League. "Today was really good and we played against a very hard team and we are very happy", Arrizabalaga told BT sport.
"I think we have laid the foundations for something and we have to continue to build now". Today was another semi-final, we are very happy with the qualification to the final in Baku.
"It's not finished yet, there's no success yet, we have to play the final", said the Arsenal boss. Valencia are odds on favourites with BetUK but Arsenal at 14/5 could be a very tasty bet if you are feeling courageous.
- Mo Salah Taken Off Field On Stretcher After Blow to Head
- Cyclone Fani death toll rises to 42 in India, Bangladesh - International
- Israel and Gaza militants agree to cease-fire after weekend of violence
- Google Launches $399 Pixel Smartphone with Best in Class Camera
- 3 killed, 18 injured in blast in Pakistan's Lahore
- Markets got 'way ahead of themselves' on China trade talks
- The Next Three Star Wars Films Get Release Dates
- Pep Guardiola: Premier League is 'toughest' to win says Man City boss
- How to watch Google’s I/O 2019 developer conference
- Biden offers Trump a nickname for starters - clown