Google-parent Alphabet reported slowing growth in advertising sales in this year's first quarter, disappointing investors who sent shares sharply lower. Such videos are a fun way of recording moments.
Revealed ahead of Google's I/O conference, taking place from today through to Thursday, the phone-based in-car infotainment system will receive the update in the summer - aimed at streamlining the software's functionality.
Citing the example of federated learning, the company said this new approach allows developers to train artificial intelligence models without the user data leaving the device, while allowing it to do more with less data. Google has now also outlined the changes aimed at enhancing the security of the devices running the new OS, as well as the data residing on or traveling to and from them.
It aims to free users from manually filling out forms on websites, Google Chief Executive Sundar Pichai told the several thousand conference attendees. The latest update brings the Google Camera app to version 6.2.030. There was heavy speculation that Android Q will have just one pill-shaped button at the centre with nothing on the sides, however, Google has just confirmed it might not be the case.
The new privacy control called "Incognito" is being offered by Google as tech companies face intensifying scrutiny over the amount of user information they collect and sell for advertising.
Starting at $399, the Pixel 3a could help the company reverse flagging sales of more premium phones.
Google is retiring the Home name and shifting to the Nest brand best known for its line of internet-connected thermostats and cameras.
Last year Google was fined €4.34bn (£3.8bn) by the European Union for abusing its control of the operating system by forcing vendors to pre-install its apps. Voice-activated devices like Amazon's Alexa record and save users' every command sometimes even unprompted, as reported by The Washington Post. What's more, the new Pixels feature the incredible Call Screen technology, which can answer suspicious calls, talk to the person on the other end, and let you know whether it's legit.
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal first photos of their son
- Meghan Markle Welcomes Baby Boy With Prince Harry
- Raptors win at Philadelphia to even series — Sunday's National Basketball Association roundup
- Liverpool Knocked Barcelona Out of the Champions League When They Weren't Looking
- Kerr hopeful Durant will be available in potential Western finals series
- Google Launches $399 Pixel Smartphone with Best in Class Camera
- Android Auto Receives An Overhaul; Gets New Features
- Fallen Man Utd face huge rebuild after Champions League failure
- Israel and Gaza militants agree to cease-fire after weekend of violence
- Valencia midfielder Parejo: Emery talk put Miguel to sleep!