For the first time, the terribly tragic story of Adrian Mellon will be committed to celluloid in It: Chapter Two, and the trailer gives us a few hints as to what's ahead. The film is Muschietti's follow-up to 2017's critically acclaimed and massive worldwide box office hit "IT", which grossed over $700 million globally.
"Looking forward to IT CHAPTER 2?" the horror author Tweeted earlier this week. But the differences between this scene and its source material appears to be greater than the differences on display last time. Let us know in the comments. It was merely a taste of the tension the film promised to provide.
The trailer starts with Jessica's character Beverly Marsh returning to her old home and speaking to an elderly woman, Mrs Kersh.
Now, after what has felt like a lifetime of waiting, we have our It: Chapter Two trailer.
Yikes! Imagine watching that on television in 1990 as a small child. "You should be. I've seen it, and it's terrific". Before long, while waiting for a cup of tea, Beverly sees Pennywise's creepy smile on the woman's wall in an older photo, and behind her, the woman dances in her kitchen naked.
This teaser trailer focuses on Jessica Chastain's Beverly, played by Sophia Lillis in the first film.
The first glimpse has already got fans all excited about the sequel, which is due to land in September this year. It's a horror short in its own right.
- Did Prince Harry hint at Archie Harrison's name months ago
- Newt Gingrich: 'Trump Tax Cuts are Vindicated By the NY Times Story'
- Valencia midfielder Parejo: Emery talk put Miguel to sleep!
- Google Launches $399 Pixel Smartphone with Best in Class Camera
- Max Verstappen on why F1 can never replicate Champions League drama
- Liverpool Knocked Barcelona Out of the Champions League When They Weren't Looking
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal first photos of their son
- Kyrie Irving played Game 5 as if he had already left Celtics
- Kim Kardashian welcomes her fourth child with Kanye West
- United States increasing pressure on use of oil