They will open the conference finals Wednesday night at Milwaukee. Blowouts are rare, with only 14 Game 7s getting decided by more than 20 points.
The Trail Blazers are 6-10 in division play.
"It's basically a game where only one team is going to make it out", he said. How many were decided by five points or less? The Golden State Warriors have won four of their last six home games.
Two franchises that went all-in this season and yet only one will advance knowing full well they will be cast as the underdogs when the Greek Freak takes aim at his first NBA Finals appearance. The Portland Trail Blazers have split their last six road games.
Fans and teams have been very bitter and hostile towards each other this series. The Raptors shot just 43 percent from the field in Game 6, and it was out-rebounded by 18 boards. Jokic recorded a double-double in the defeat, with 29 points and 12 rebounds.
After the game, when asked about the altercations that have happened this series Barton shrugged. "I think we don't want to lose more than we like to win - which is weird", Jokic said after Sunday's win. "We'll go back home, regroup like we did for San Antonio, come back with energy and just be ready to play".
INJURY WATCH: All the usual names are expected to play. Lillard has scored 30 or more points 15 times in the playoffs. This series should be wildly competitive with some wonderful star power involved.
The Trail Blazers have us covered with a quick hype video ahead of this big one. He connected on just three of 17 shots from the floor - but that included two three-pointers in the fourth quarter. Millsap, 34, dropped 19 of his 24 in the first half.
Denver is taking away as much space as possible from the point guard. So far, the Nuggets haven't had any defensive answer for Hood, who is suddenly averaging 16.2 points per contest in this series after being a non-factor in the OKC match-up. The Nuggets also have the second highest 3P% of any team in the playoffs.
Damian Lillard scored 17 points in the third quarter to jumpstart the Trail Blazers as he and CJ McCollum finished the night with 62 points combined. The Nuggets were the surprise team of this season and unfortunately, their ride is likely going to end here. The basket was good and so was the free throw.
The Joker in Denver's wins is averaging 27.7 PPG, 13.3 RPG, 7.7 APG, .533 3P%,.567 FG%,.944 FT%. The shots were also falling for Philly, as the team scored 112 points after being held to 96 or fewer points in the previous two matchups. In Loses, Jokic is averages.644 FT% and 9.7 APG this series.
- Max Verstappen on why F1 can never replicate Champions League drama
- Blazers force Game 7 with 119-108 victory over Nuggets
- David Luiz: Chelsea defender expects new deal before Europa League final
- US Hikes Tariffs On Chinese Goods, China Says Will Strike Back
- Sam Pitroda's remark completely out of line, he must apologise: Rahul Gandhi
- HBO digitally removes coffee cup from 'Game of Thrones' episode
- Paint it black: Android Auto gains dark mode and new UI
- Film companies begin boycotting Georgia over pro-life heartbeat abortion ban
- Here’s what Donald Trump said during the Red Sox’ White House visit
- Captain Joe Pavelski returns to Sharks for Game 7