Baby Sussex's name is Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Archie, who is seventh in line for the British throne, after Prince Charles, Prince William and his three children, and Prince Harry himself, is unlikely ever to be king. As expected, social media went into a tizzy with the American-touch given to the name and memes/jokes started churning out in no time. Meghan sweetly writes about the woman who she called a "free spirit" that taught her the most important aspects in life.
They met the Somerville-Ryan there, and Prince Harry stopped in his tracks when he found out their son's name was Archie, the family says.
Originally a nickname for Archibald, which means genuine, bold, and fearless, the name has no other significance except for the fact that both parents really liked it. Markle gave birth to Archie Harrison on May 6 at 5:26 a.m.
The law "The Grand Opinion for the Prerogative Concerning the Royal Family" was then cooked up by the parliament to please the then monarch. Archie has originally been a nickname for the German name Archibald.
That means that, while the United Kingdom, where she lives now, already celebrated it on March 31, she can still mark it as a first time mother by following the American day this year!
The apparent insider claims it could be a "nod" to the 74-year-old, and also it could be the former Suits star's way of "reaching out" to him. And a daughter named Charlotte, New Zealand's Newshub reports.
Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, reportedly think of their new son as a "private citizen" and plan to "shield him" from the public eye. We've always just really loved those names. "But he also told me not to make too many plans and that there's no way you can plan for when the baby arrives".
And Royal fans are now wondering when they will get a glimpse of the adorable baby again.
- Blazers force Game 7 with 119-108 victory over Nuggets
- Kerr hopeful Durant will be available in potential Western finals series
- Leonard's bouncer beats buzzer, Raptors edge 76ers in Game 7
- Barcelona transfer policy not Messi to blame for Champions League failure - Alves
- Captain Joe Pavelski returns to Sharks for Game 7
- Max Verstappen on why F1 can never replicate Champions League drama
- Kim Kardashian Helps Free Another Inmate Serving Life Sentence
- Paint it black: Android Auto gains dark mode and new UI
- Central Coast Mariners waiting on Manchester United to decide Mike Phelan's future
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Introduce Newest Member of Royal Family