City have won 13 League games in a row but, incredibly, are still not over the line due to the tenacity of Klopp's team.
That will be a conversation in 2045.
Klopp and Guardiola have avoided barbs or mind-games throughout the season and have barely needed prompting to praise each other's teams.
They are unstoppable. Mesmeric.
Kevin Keegan, a Liverpool icon as a player and a former Manchester City manager, thinks the strength in depth of Guardiola's squad will be the difference in the final reckoning. Wolves themselves have European competition hopes as they sit in 7 and potentially could get in with some favorable results in cup finals. A team full of smiling faces who had achieved greatness once again.
Speaking on Thursday evening after picking up his Football Writers Player of the Year Award, the England forward, who is the joint-fourth highest scorer in the league this term with 17 goals, said: "I'd much rather be on our side, to know if we win the game (against the Seagulls), it's ours".
According to the Sun, the 26-year-old could play his final game for the Foxes at the weekend on the last game of the Premier League season.
Origi has been in brilliant form lately but Liverpool need better quality and depth in their strike-force department, therefore, a proven quality center forward should be lured in the summer. "He could (be involved)", Guardiola said. Now is not the time...
All matches start at 6pm (UAE time). The big competitors are like this.
This put them comfortably ahead of Spain's La Liga (2.9 billion euros), the German Bundesliga (2.8 billion euros), Italy's Serie A (2.2 billion euros) and France's Ligue 1 (1.6 billion euros).
Where can I watch live?
"Then, I thought: "Wow, if you lose today, the last months will be so difficult". But it wasn't. We did it. We have the chance to be champions.
That is, though, 11 fewer than what Pep Guardiola's side managed last season when they became the first team to record 100 points.
Pep Guardiola's men take a trip to Brighton as they look to finish on a win to be the first team to retain the title since Manchester United in 2008/09. Dortmund impressed in Thomas Tuchel's first campaign at the helm, winning 24 of their 34 matches, but they still finished 10 adrift of Bayern, whose 5-1 victory in October showed the gulf between Germany's two leading clubs.
Relegated Fulham welcome Newcastle to Craven Cottage looking to leave the Premier League with a win.
City prevailed on that occasion on what was a tense night at the Etihad Stadium, preventing the Merseysiders from opening up a 10-point lead at the summit.
- Meghan shares new photo of baby Archie to celebrate Mother's Day
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Introduce Newest Member of Royal Family
- Manchester City retains Premier League title on final day of season
- David Luiz: Chelsea defender expects new deal before Europa League final
- Barcelona transfer policy not Messi to blame for Champions League failure - Alves
- Blazers force Game 7 with 119-108 victory over Nuggets
- Max Verstappen on why F1 can never replicate Champions League drama
- Kerr hopeful Durant will be available in potential Western finals series
- Kim Kardashian welcomes her fourth child with Kanye West
- North Korea's missile tests not 'breach of trust'