This tidbit of royal gossip was revealed by Katie Nicholl in her biography Harry: Life, Loss and Love. Otherwise, for the most part, it's been a quiet week.
Today, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visited Frogmore Cottage to finally meet Archie, following his birth last week on Monday at 5.26am. Gasp! OK, not really. Second, Harry and William went through some insane times after their mother died, and people talking in such a manner makes things even worse for them after everything they went through. We certainly aren't, especially since Markle's Instagram celebrating mothers is truly a special one. Her post also seemed to pay tribute to her late mother-in-law, the beloved Princess Diana. "You have a big enough fridge, right?"
There's something super-touching about Harry's aunt getting in some time with the baby before the mad rush begins.
Harry, who was presented with a tiny teddy bear for Archie as he arrived at the hospital, reportedly told a separate patient how his baby had kept him up last night. While she may be geographically closer to "several countries across Europe", Markle is American and spent several years living in Toronto, so those two places are near and dear to her heart.
Not that that's ever been an issue. On the right: Archie with his mom and grandma!
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a son at 0526hrs this morning. In the years since, the Duke of Sussex has spoken out against everything that happened in the aftermath, including when he was forced to walk behind her coffin in the funeral procession. "Good luck with the baby", she wrote.
Now, let's give credit where credit is due.
'This week it's all about the visitors, with the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visiting tomorrow and the Prince of Wales visiting later this week'.
Little Archie Harrison appears to be wrapped in the same shawl he was first introduced to the public in.
- Meghan shares new photo of baby Archie to celebrate Mother's Day
- Did 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Episode 5 Leak?
- Kevin Durant has mild calf strain as Warriors, Knicks mostly exhale
- Central Coast Mariners waiting on Manchester United to decide Mike Phelan's future
- Sam Pitroda's remark completely out of line, he must apologise: Rahul Gandhi
- Captain Joe Pavelski returns to Sharks for Game 7
- David Luiz: Chelsea defender expects new deal before Europa League final
- UAE reports rare 'acts of sabotage' against 4 boats off its coast
- Manchester City fans celebrate Premier League win
- Blazers' Hood (knee bruise) questionable for G1