Parry declined to comment yesterday when asked if he was one of the investigatory chamber members on the City case, or whether he considered there to be any conflict of interest that might lead to him recusing himself.
Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is just one victory away from accomplishing an incredible feat in England, one even the world's most decorated manager, former Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson, failed to achieve. It is alleged that money was funnelled into the club by a United Arab Emirates based investment company, which bypassed FFP rules by inflating the terms of sponsorship agreements. City could also appeal any decision, via the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
City have denied breaking any Fair Play rules, saying in a statement released early this season that "the accusation of financial irregularities is entirely false".
"Manchester City's published accounts are full and complete and a matter of legal and regulatory record". The Champions League is a major revenue stream for City and many other clubs, and losing that for an entire season could be costly for their future ventures. Klopp's team has reached the final of the Champions League where they will compete with Tottenham Hotspur on June 1.
But, despite Man City being criticised, it appears they have escaped punishment.
If found guilty, City could be excluded from European competition but no timescale regarding the investigation has been made public and the club are angered by reports UEFA investigators will recommend a ban.
- UAE reports rare 'acts of sabotage' against 4 boats off its coast
- Bettor Who Won $1.2 Million On Tiger’s Masters Win Places New Bet
- What your privacy means to Google - and what it's doing about it
- See Miley Cyrus in the startling new Black Mirror trailer
- British Tabloid Style Talk Show Canceled After Guest’s Death
- Trump slams Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib for comments on the Holocaust
- Here's a Cute Photo of Meghan Markle & Baby Archie on Mother's Day!
- U.S. stock futures point to cautious Tuesday open
- Oil prices fall as United States inventories rise, but Middle East tensions support
- Did 'Game Of Thrones' Season 8 Episode 5 Leak?