And now the free-to-play PUBG Mobile has crossed over 100 million monthly active users, according to the market researcher App Annie. To counter those things, PUBG Mobile has released a new update to help promote healthy gaming behaviours. PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 update brings Season 7 along with new features and improvements. As per the leak, the size of the update is 219.60MB and 283.98MB for Android and iOS respectively.
Tencent executive Vincent Wang also added that he wants the game to encourage players to "make informed choices" regarding screentime.
Season 7 is expected to begin rolling out as early as next week with more features, weapons, and skins to offer.
First of all, the update unlocks the much-awaited Royale Pass Season 7 along with the new EZ Mission License (we'll discuss about the feature in details below). This license will give users access to exclusive in-game discounts and the option to open crates immediately.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games across the globe and is also highly addictive and aggressive which led China's restrictive video game laws forced Tencent to (hilariously) re-brand PUBG Mobile as Game for Peace.
This includes new Skorpion gun, flight trails (but only for RP users) and an official rollout for the pet system that's been tested in beta for some weeks. The Skorpion is a sub-machine pistol which uses 9mm ammo.
PUBG says that after updating to the variant Update 0.12.5 players will be able to customise their avatars with three new parachutes, clothing, airplane skins and more. Let's hope India too will get some. From past year until now, the well-known battle royale game, PUBG Mobile has gone through numerous updates and six new seasons.
- Alexa Guard is coming soon for all Echo owners in the US
- USA pulls embassy staff from Iraq amid concerns over 'confrontation' with Iran
- U.S. fails to join global pledge to address extremist content online
- Ashley Massaro Passes Away at 39
- ‘Heartbeat’ abortion ban expected to pass with limited debate in Missouri Senate
- British Tabloid Style Talk Show Canceled After Guest’s Death
- Kate reveals Prince Louis is 'keeping her and William on their toes'
- U.S. stock futures point to cautious Tuesday open
- Huawei responds to Trump's national emergency ban on foreign telecoms
- Rihanna calls out white Alabama lawmakers who banned abortion