"What a child experiences in those early years directly affects how the brain develops and that's why I think it's really important that all of us-whether we're carers, or parents, or family members-really engage in quality time with children and babies from a really young age".
Cape Town - There are new family photos of Prince William and Kate with their three kids and they will melt your heart! George and Charlotte sat side-by-side dangling their feet into a stream - which resulted in muddy feet - and Louis ran around picking up twigs and sticks.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (aka Kate Middleton) keeps it cool and casual while taking in the sights at the press day for the 2019 RHS Chelsea Flower Show held at the Chelsea Flower Show on Monday morning (May 20) in London, England.
Trees planted in the garden include a weeping beech tree, which is an ideal base for building a den under branches.
'They've been involved every step of the way and the duchess was excited for them to see the finished result, ' said an aide.
It not just Louis who got to play in his mom's garden, as his sister Princess Charlotte, 4, and brother Prince George, 5, were along for the family outing.
The royal youngsters entered the venue to see their mum Kate Middleton's garden - despite children under five actually not normally being allowed.
Fans couldn't get over the handsome pictures, with one person commenting: "Louis is an absolute George clone".
Via their Instagram account, Kensington Royal, the pair announced they were "very pleased to share some new photographs of their family" as they visited the RHS Back to Nature Garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
Kate's garden aims to highlight the benefits the natural world brings to mental and physical well-being.
She and her co-designers were keen to recreate memories, such as wild bluebells, from her childhood.
Kate, wife of Prince William, is a strong advocate in the mental and physical benefits that nature and the outdoors have on children and adults. It's Kate's hope that the Back to Nature Garden will inspire families, like her own, to "to get outside and enjoy nature".
- Pompeo demands Russian Federation not interfere in U.S. 2020 election
- Venezuela Govt Talking With Opposition in Norway
- Top Diplomats of US, Russia Discuss N. Korea
- Ashley Massaro Passes Away at 39
- Huawei responds to Trump's national emergency ban on foreign telecoms
- Trump Immigration Plan Favors Job Skills Over Asylum Claims and Family Ties
- Aiming to isolate Iran, the U.S. looks increasingly isolated itself
- Falsehoods on social media surrounding Alabama abortion ban
- General Business: Google revokes Huawei's Android software license
- USA pulls embassy staff from Iraq amid concerns over 'confrontation' with Iran