One of them also happens to still be in its pre-order phase, but its publisher has said that it will be back on the Epic Games Store soon, with no indication as to when that will be. "Any purchases made while the game was discounted during the Epic Mega Sale will be honoured and no Masquerade violations will be assessed".
Epic Games accidentally announced their Mega Sale earlier in the week. If the company is greedy, then this is just the flawless solution - there is a discount, sales have increased, but the store pays a discount.
The first is Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2, the much-anticipated sequel from Paradox Interactive. This hasn't stopped Epic Games Store boss Sergey Galyonskin from showcasing his displeasure at the actions of partnering companies. That encompasses upcoming games like Borderlands 3, one of its biggest exclusives, which you can now pre-order for $50, and the recently announced John Wick game, John Wick Hex, which you can pre-order for $8 instead of $20.
Since launch, we've released a free game every two weeks in the Epic Games store.
I get folks have issues with Epic's store. While Epic is taking the hit with regard to its own profits for that deal, it is creating a scenario where the publishers can not compete on other platforms for the same games (Bloodlines 2 is not an Epic exclusive).
And there have been unfortunate cases where due to regional price differences, a U.S. game might have been discounted, but the United Kingdom spin wasn't, again causing some animosity amongst potential buyers. I guess it depends on who you ask. "If players have purchased either during the period when the discount did apply at the time of check out, Epic will honor that price". It still lacks a search function, and the general layout is quite poor when compared to other stores that give games a smaller footprint in the app itself. Epic is offering these discounts out of its own pocket.
The Epic Games Store has caused controversy among gamers since it emerged to challenge Steam's hegemony. We also know that you can play the game offline and that you can, in fact, hijack the vehicles of your enemies.
- USA pulls embassy staff from Iraq amid concerns over 'confrontation' with Iran
- Former ‘Twilight Saga’ star Robert Pattinson to be the next Batman
- Aiming to isolate Iran, the U.S. looks increasingly isolated itself
- Chance for some severe weather Sunday afternoon and evening
- Alexa Guard is coming soon for all Echo owners in the US
- Wilder death threats overshadow title defense against Breazeale
- Venezuela Govt Talking With Opposition in Norway
- His Dark Materials season 1 teaser trailer released
- USA to lift steel tariffs on Canada, Mexico
- Call of Duty: Mobile 1.0.1 Beta: Everything You Need to Know