You're either happy about my work or you're not happy, ' he said.
The 60-year-old admits his squad was "mentally and physically" exhausted after playing 62 matches during the season followed by the trip to Boston for a friendly against New England Revolution last week.
An Amnesty International statement said: "Fans will be glued to their TVs during this game but we must ensure that Azerbaijan isn't allowed to "sportswash" its appalling human rights record as a result of the football fanfare. That is it. I have two more years of contract". I have to speak with my club after the final.
"I will be cheering my team-mates on!"
"I am not very happy", the defender told BBC Radio 5 Live.
Vinai Venkatesham has reiterated Arsenal's frustration and confirmed the club will sit down with Uefa to discuss it.
So far, however, most of the criticism of UEFA's choice of Baku for the final has focused on how hard and expensive it is for Arsenal and Chelsea fans to get there, as well as the large proportion of tickets that have been allocated to local fans and sponsors.
He believes his style of play is similar to that of Manchester City, who "have won everything" domestically.
"If the situation is like this [being judged on one game] I want to go immediately".
They are also unhappy at the meagre ticket allocation with just 6,000 per team. "For these matches. So it's better for everybody to have the fans with the team".
Emery, a three-time Europa League victor with Sevilla, indicated the decision was made by Mkhitaryan and not the club, but he understands the midfielder's reasoning. Arsenal have two risky strikers and they are very unsafe as a team in the offensive phase.
"In this moment, we risk to have less motivation than the opponents, but probably they have more pressure on them than we do", Sarri said.
Mkhitaryan's native Armenia is involved in a dispute with Azerbaijan over the the Nagorno-Karabakh region. 'You can not. 10 months of work, and then I have to play everything in 90 minutes?
"I can not push him to come with us".
"On behalf of the government and local organising committee we gave all the guarantees to Uefa and the club, but I think this was a personal decision of the player together with his family. I want to enjoy with him this final in his career".
- Will not let China become top superpower, claims Trump
- Canada to move quickly to ratify new N. America pact: Minister
- Palestinians to shun US-led economic conference
- Apple updates MacBook Pro processors and keyboard, extends Keyboard Service Program
- General Business: Google revokes Huawei's Android software license
- Draymond Green leads Golden State Warriors to win v Portland Trailblazers
- Threatening tornadoes strike western Texas and Oklahoma
- Morehouse graduation speaker pledges to pay class of 2019 student debt
- Google Halts Plan to Sever Ties With Huawei
- Three people charged in slaying of pregnant woman in Chicago