Ever since, a lot has been spoken about the GoT ending, the final season aka season 8 and the characters' endings.
Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark on the award-winning HBO show, told The New York Times that the petition is "disrespectful" to everyone who worked so hard for so long to make Game of Thrones over the past decade.
Joe took to Twitter to congratulate the Game of Thrones cast after the series finale on Sunday. As we all know, after Game of Thrones season 8 episode 3 "The Long Night" aired, the couple made a decision to get married in Los Vegas.
Isaac Hempstead Wright: Well, I mean, I think the petition is just kind of a weird, juvenile gesture. She said she's not surprised people are pissed, because that's what happens when they don't get what they want.
Game of Thrones is streaming on HBO Go and HBO Now.
As viewers know, the Iron Throne was obliterated by Drogon, the last of Daenerys Targeryen's (Emilia Clarke) dragons, after she was killed by Jon Snow (Kit Harington) in the destroyed King's Landing throne room.
"Whatever critic spends half an hour writing about this season and makes their judgment on it, in my head they can go f- themselves", he said.
The post quickly became flooded with comments from fans anxiously wondering whether the tattoo implied the remaining members of the Stark family, whose emblem is the direwolf, will survive season eight. But I'm trying to put that stuff out of my mind.
"It absolutely breaks my heart that anyone would think anything bad of her". Speaking about her relationship with Joe, Sophie revealed Joe helped her love herself when she was going through a phase of being very mentally unwell when they first met in 2016. And I'm sorry, it's a shame if some people feel like this has left a bit of a bitter taste in their mouth. Everyone supported Sansa, and when she returned home to Winterfell, she was crowned the Queen in the North.
The Times also asked about a controversial scene in the final season where Sansa seems to credit the abuse she suffered at the hands of Ramsay Bolton with her strength and character growth.
- Trump Threatens Iran in Tweet as Tension Between Two Countries Escalate
- Theresa May's Brexit bill to include vote on second referendum
- Trump backs abortion in cases of rape or incest, contradicting Alabama law
- Royal fun in a garden mum made in Chelsea
- There won't be a war; we don't want it: Zarif
- Trump Storms Out of Infrastructure Talks with Dems after Pelosi Comments
- Draymond Green leads Golden State Warriors to win v Portland Trailblazers
- Will not let China become top superpower, claims Trump
- GOP Governor: Plan to Send Migrants to Florida 'Not Acceptable'
- Apple updates MacBook Pro processors and keyboard, extends Keyboard Service Program