The decision for Arsenal's Armenian playmaker Henrikh Mkhitaryan not to travel to Baku for next week's Europa League Final against Chelsea due to tensions in the region has been criticized in the UK House of Commons.
Arsenal head into the game after having finished in fifth place in the Premier League table and missing out on Champions League qualification.
Chelsea's squad will fly out to Baku on Monday afternoon and it appears unlikely Kante will be on the plane with the rest of the first team so Sarri is going to have to come up with a solution quickly.
Chelsea Supporters Trust has criticised the club over their handling of ticket arrangements for next week's controversial Europa League final against Arsenal in Baku.
The France worldwide had been set to recover from a calf strain in time to face London rivals Arsenal in Baku, having sustained the problem during the Blues' Premier League clash with Watford in May.
Emery therefore has the hard decision on whether to give Cech a fitting farewell, or make the cold but calculated choice of playing his first-choice 'keeper in Leno.
Cech, who turned 37 on Monday, confirmed he will retire following the showpiece game between the Gunners and Chelsea in Azerbaijan next week.
Xhaka said: "He speaks with us about his own experience and how he won the trophy three times". I don't think this has been my best season: it has been 50/50, sometimes happy, sometimes not. Unbelievable like a person, awesome like a goalkeeper.
'He deserves all credit, and I treat him well, but it's clear that I'm an athlete, I want to always play, especially in a final.
However, it was on the field he truly shone despite a horrific head injury in 2006 that fractured his skull and briefly threatened his life.
Even as they stuttered in the Premier League, Arsenal beat Napoli and Valencia home and away to book their long trip to Baku.
"That for me was one of the highlights of my career".
"It's a scandal that he can not play because of that, he works hard all season and can not come to such a final for political reasons", he told Kicker.
- Woman lost in Hawaii forest is found alive after 17 days
- Warriors installed as Finals favorite over TBD Bucks-Raptors winner
- Judge rejects Trump's request to halt congressional subpoenas for banking records
- Huawei P30 Pro and Mate X removed from Android official website
- Tomori: We'll make Chelsea proud in Championship play-off final
- Kenya's excessive court docket upholds ban on homosexual intercourse - Turkish Information
- Tory leadership: Dominic Raab enters race
- Castroneves has Tiger in his tank for Indy 500
- May to step down as party leader on June 7
- Lionel Messi Makes Copa Del Rey History