Full-back Trippier, part of England's run to the World Cup semi-finals last summer, was an unused substitute in the Euro 2020 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Montenegro in March. While some of the England squad have been training at St George's Park, he is busy preparing for the Champions League final.
Tottenham took that game to a Liverpool side who were pushing forward in their desperation to keep up with Man City and it is a game that will encourage them to believe they can get what would be the greatest win in the club's history.
But this isn't a problem for the Argentine.
Speaking to reporters on Monday, Kane said: "I could play if the Champions League final was today".
Robertson added on the determination which exists at Liverpool, with Klopp having branded his players "mentality monsters": "This team has been tested all season and people have questioned whether we can keep up with City, keep going with our title charge and keep going in the Champions League - 'Should we concentrate on one of them?'"
Jadon Sancho will look to continue his impressive development as he is named as one of two natural wide players - Manchester City's Raheem Sterling being the other - while Marcus Rashford and Callum Wilson offer alternatives to Kane up front.
"Probably at the start of the season [there was] a bit more pressure on me this time".
"We will wait and see how he is progressing in his problem". "I can not say if he'll be 100% fit or starting, or on the bench or out".
The Anfield outfit made the final a year ago but had their hearts crushed when Real Madrid beat them, and were in the Europa League final the season before - but it is this reason why they are favourites this time round.
"I don't care which important is in front of us". We know if we don't perform to our best then we've got no chance - and so will they. So it is a position where we have got real competition for places.
Given that he has been linked with the Juventus job, he was asked about his future and didn't want to focus on that.
"A final is a one-off game and you have to deal with the emotions and how big the game is and things like that".
- Woman lost in Hawaii forest is found alive after 17 days
- 5 key players in Europa League Final
- Tomori: We'll make Chelsea proud in Championship play-off final
- SpaceX successfully launches 60 satellites into orbit
- Kenya's excessive court docket upholds ban on homosexual intercourse - Turkish Information
- Sergio Ramos wants to leave Real Madrid
- Angry voters abandon Conservatives, Labour in United Kingdom vote
- UK's May Says She'll Quit as Conservative Leader June 7
- Man enters burning building, saves over 10 students — Surat fire
- Boeing officials discuss future of 737 MAX